4.1/5
Prestige Item
Clarins Water Lip Stain Reviews

A formula rich in active plant ingredients, an ultra-sensory lip tint and all of Clarins’ expertise in color, concentrated in new-generation lip make-up: customizable and long-wearing color, for a kiss-proof matte finish and a barely-there feel. Lips look natural, seemingly tattooed with color like an ink.

Une formule gorgée d’actifs végétaux, une texture eau ultra-sensorielle et toute l’expertise couleur Clarins concentrées dans une nouvelle génération de maquillage pour les lèvres : résultat couleur modulable et haute tenue, pour un fini mat kiss-proof et sans effet matière. Comme avec une encre à lèvres, votre bouche est visiblement nue, tatouée par la couleur.

Shades / Teintes :
  • 06 - Sparkling Red Water
  • 07 - Sparkling Violet Water

2.7/5

August 29, 2019

The stain lasts long time. I found it messy as it went over my lips and on to my skin which was difficult to remove. It was not a product I would use
    I do not think I would recommend it to others

Not my favourite.

The colour I got is called Rose and I didn't know it would be as bright as it is. I found it felt dry shortly after application. I'd need to wear a lip balm on top of it. The smell is great, similar to a candy. The bottle is cute and is a good size for a purse or pocket. However, I wouldn't purchase this product because I prefer a glossy finish.

1.0/5

Patchy

I received this product free to review from chickadvisor at the #cinqasept event. I received this lip stain in the shade of violet water. The packaging is very cute and compact however the applicator looks like a nail polish brush and it isn't efficient enough to put on your lips. This product is definitely a stain, but the stain does go on very patchy. I would not recommend this product to my friends are family.

Beautiful lips

Easy to apply this lip stain strays on all day long which is amazing and you don't have to worry, you can eat, drink and even steal a kiss☺ from your special someone and it still on no worries, it has a pleasant and sweet taste when applying definitely in love with it.

So cool!

This is such a unique product, can't believe I've never heard of or seen it before! I like this kind of product when I want to look a bit casual and don't want to worry about touching up my makeup. Often times lip stains can be a bit drying, but this is not at all. It leaves a natural looking, long lasting color on your lips without feeling like you have anything on your lips.

**I received this product free of charge from the ChickAdvisor Cinq a Sept event**

August 29, 2019

Great stain for any season

Clarins products are incredible. I have always wanted to try a liquid lipstain. The color is gorgeous, the stain is a perfect base for an extra gloss on top or if you like me, a bold lipstick. #igotitfree #chickadvisorcinqasept #clarins

Love it!

This is probably my favouite product I received at the Cinq a Sept event. I'm a girl who loves lipstick, but is terrible at reapplying. I'm also a girl that loves to eat and therefore, needs to reapply often.
    This stain lasted all day, through coffee and breakfast. It only needed to be touched up after a slightly oily lunch (grilled cheese).
    I'll be picking up more colours of this one.

Great lip stain

The Clarins ready lip stain is a good product. I don’t often wear lip stains but when I do I look for one that can last throughout the day. I had sipped on coffee throughout the day and the lip stain stayed put. The colour was a bit light for my skin tone but i experimented anyway and it did not smudge. I’d recommend this product but I would probably purchase a different tint.

Love Love Love

I love this lip stain! It provides great colour pigment while also being lightweight on the lips! Seriously, it feels like you have nothing on while wearing it. I also find this product easy to remove at the end of the day.

#IGotItFree

August 29, 2019

Looks nice but doesn’t last

I’m not a lipstick person so if I want to do my lips I lean towards a stain since it’s low maintenance. The colour is really pretty and it smells good, however it does not last. I wore this to work a few days and it was worn out completely by the end of my shift without even eating. If your looking for a cute colour they you may have to reapply though then this is good.