Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #683 out of 1360 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer combines oil-free moisture with a proven acne-fighting ingredient. It can help to moisturize dry skin while treating and helping to prevent breakouts. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth

May 10, 2017

This is a very nice moisturizer if you are looking for something very light and not greasy or heavy. There is little smell to it and the pump on the bottle keeps you from wasting product.

May 10, 2017

I use this moisturizer on an almost daily basis. It definitely helps to keep my acne at a minimum. I stopped using any face wash and only use water to wash my face, I then apply this moisturizer. It doesn't dry my skin out but my breakouts will disappear within 2 days when I use this.

April 01, 2017

This moisturizer is good as it is light so I use it before putting on makeup as well as just regularly without makeup. It lasts about 6 hours before I feel my face needs moisture again.

March 02, 2017

Bought this from the drugstore, and it is one of the best dual action moisturizers I've tried. It is light on the skin and gives a slight tingle. Feels so fresh and nourishing. Use it every day and have had so many compliments about my skin since I started using it.

September 15, 2016

I purchased this when I had a mini breakout all over my T-zone. Due to a month of travelling across Australia and New Zealand, my forehead, nose and chin broke out like never before. While my T-zone was an oil slick, my cheeks were still dry! The regular moisturiser I was using made my pimples worst. The consistency of this moisturiser is light enough to not irritate my breakouts, but also heavy enough to cover areas that are dry. I love this and will continue using this even after the pimples go down.

August 17, 2016

I've been using this moisturizer for the past month and it has made such a great impact in my skin! I used to wake up everyday with new whiteheads, but since using this product I wake up with none. Or, if I notice a flare up and I put the lotion on before I go to bed, the spot is completely gone. I use this in conjunction with clean and clear toner, which I think really benefits my skin. I think this will be my new go-to lotion for now on! It contains salicylic acid, and when you put this on your skin, it feels nice and minty. I think it's definitely worth a try for anyone dealing with clogged pores, whiteheads, and blackheads.

March 05, 2016

I first purchased this product in a set with the astringent, facial cleanser and lotion. I have purchases the astringent for years and figured why not give these other two products a try. At the time my face was broken out with acne in a couple of places so I was very eager to get rid of the acne as quickly as possible.

I use this Moisturizer before bed every night. I first cleanse my face than use astringent and then I apply Clean and Clear dual action moisturizer to my face and concentrate more on any areas that are prone to break out.

Since using this product I have less break outs than normal and when I do get a break out it lasts for way less time that it had in the past.

I have been using this for a little over two months and I will continue to use it because it works well for me and it does not cost too much. Great product, recommended.

March 03, 2016

I've been using clean &a;clear products since I was a teenager and one of the products I've kept on using is this moisturizer. I find it to be so well priced and it works extremely well by softening my skin without any build up being left behind.

January 26, 2016

Currently using this as my morning moisturizer and I am loving it so far. My skin is combination so I am dry on my cheeks and oily on my nose. This is a great product to help even things out.

January 07, 2016

I used this for quite a while. Still got breakouts while using it, it also irritated my skin and was not really very moisturizing at all.

Heidi B earned the Food & Drink Guru badge