Clean and clear acne wash Reviews

2.8/5

April 05, 2021

Did not prevent pimples only dries out skin

I've been using this girl cleanser twice daily for 2 months. In my case, it did not prevent pimples/acne from forming & severely dried out my skin. The cleaner contains 2% salicylic acid which can dry out skin. Perhaps I would have noticed a reduction in acne if I had used the product longer but due to my skin's sensitivity this was not an option.

December 09, 2020

Not harsh at all

This product is not harsh but still does the job. It's perfect for sensitive skin. I love that the scent is subtle as I'm very sensitive to strong scents.

October 14, 2020

Would not recommend for acne prone skin

When I had acne I used all the acne specific products in the world and eventually I came to a realization that “Acne skincare” products ruined my skin more than making it better so instead opt for non comedogenic sensitive skin products instead. This specific cleanser at first I felt my skin was getting cleaner and better but then it ended up drying my skin too much which resulted in worse breakouts than I had before trying this cleanser. So avoid this if you have sensitive skin!

September 29, 2020

Love it!

I find this stuff way better then proactive! It helps when i get awful breakouts and i use it every morning and every night and i just love it. I will defiantly continue to use this.

August 31, 2020

Helps my acne prone skin

This product is one of the few that keeps my blackheads at bay. It smells fresh, isn’t too drying and I love how it feels on my skin! I notice a huge difference when I stop using it - then the congestion comes back, so I always make sure to have one on hand.

July 12, 2020

Good overall experience

I tried this for the first time a few weeks ago and its a good product overall for the cost. I have sensitive skin so this did not work as an every day use product for me as it dried out my skin too much but every 2-3 days seemed to be the right consistency for me.

1.0/5

July 08, 2020

horrible for your skin will never use again!

it made my face feel dry and red horrible ingredients! i have heard horrible things about it from dermatologists. and would for sure never purchase it! please don't put this on your skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 21, 2020

a must have

this is the best facial wash i have used in a while! after the face wash line i used to use discontinued i switched from brand to brand until i found this one

April 25, 2020

super bon produit!

Je ne fait pas beaucoup d'acné donc pour ceux qui font de l'acné sévère je ne sais pas si cela fonctionne mais pour moi cela a fonctionner a merveille!! après 1 semaine d'utilisation a chaque jour je voyais déjà des différences!! ma peau était plus belle et plus radieuse avec se produit, je le recommande fortement!

April 22, 2020

amazing

this product really worked for me when i was going through a rough patch with my skin last year, it really helped clear up to how my skin is now, would definitely recommend.