Clean and clear acne wash Reviews

July 12, 2020

Good overall experience

I tried this for the first time a few weeks ago and its a good product overall for the cost. I have sensitive skin so this did not work as an every day use product for me as it dried out my skin too much but every 2-3 days seemed to be the right consistency for me.

May 21, 2020

a must have

this is the best facial wash i have used in a while! after the face wash line i used to use discontinued i switched from brand to brand until i found this one

July 03, 2019

Works great

Purchased this face scrub about 3 months ago now , has a great exfoliating feel to it and leaves your face feeling very clean and fresh for the rest of the day

February 08, 2019

Great scrub

True to it’s name this brand keeps your skin clear. It doesn’t aggravate my sensitive skin and prevents breakouts. It also does not dry out my skin. A reliable addition to your skin care.

February 06, 2019

Clean and clear my face!

This product leaves my skin feeling clean and not oily! I usually was it in the shower at the end of the day and it is even able to take off my makeup and still make my skin feel clean. I will say I usually need to put some moisturizer on to make sure it doesn’t dry out, but overall really helps.

June 19, 2018

Practically Live Off Of This Stuff!

First off, it is super easy to use. Apply in the morning and you feel fresh and awake. Use at night before bed, keep at apart of your every day routine. Makes my face feel amazing afterwards. This company is my go-to for acne-related products.