Clean and clear acne wash Reviews

July 03, 2019

Works great

Purchased this face scrub about 3 months ago now , has a great exfoliating feel to it and leaves your face feeling very clean and fresh for the rest of the day

February 08, 2019

Great scrub

True to it’s name this brand keeps your skin clear. It doesn’t aggravate my sensitive skin and prevents breakouts. It also does not dry out my skin. A reliable addition to your skin care.

February 06, 2019

Clean and clear my face!

This product leaves my skin feeling clean and not oily! I usually was it in the shower at the end of the day and it is even able to take off my makeup and still make my skin feel clean. I will say I usually need to put some moisturizer on to make sure it doesn’t dry out, but overall really helps.

June 19, 2018

Practically Live Off Of This Stuff!

First off, it is super easy to use. Apply in the morning and you feel fresh and awake. Use at night before bed, keep at apart of your every day routine. Makes my face feel amazing afterwards. This company is my go-to for acne-related products.