Clean and clear acne wash Reviews

February 06, 2019

Clean and clear my face!

This product leaves my skin feeling clean and not oily! I usually was it in the shower at the end of the day and it is even able to take off my makeup and still make my skin feel clean. I will say I usually need to put some moisturizer on to make sure it doesn’t dry out, but overall really helps.

December 22, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Wash Away Acne

I went to my local drug market and purchased this scrub for acne as I’ve tried a lot of different product and couldn’t find the right one . Well I’ve been using this every second day and I find it gives u pimples before it gets better at first, but you keep using it daily or every other day and it gets better and better for me. Makes your skin have a cooling feeling when applied and when washed off a fresh minty cooling feeling . I do recommend for others . I have a combination skin type and find it perfect for it :)

0.8/5

September 22, 2018

Clean and clear acne wash

I felt it didn’t work at all for me. I already have bad skin. To me it made it worse. I thought it was going to get rid of my acne and pimples but it did the opposite it made my face 20 times worse.

September 11, 2018

Best face wash ever for acne prone skin

My skin is super sensitive so I was very hesitant on using this product as it is a BHA but it has done wonders to my skin, I no longer have stubborn acne & when I do get a blemish this face wash takes it down overnight, I reccomend this to anyone even those with sensitive skin it’s amazing for any skin type & only $7-8 so the value is great & it has a pump for easy use

July 19, 2018

Its a very nice product Smells alright I find it works a little doesnt make my skin oily or gross makes it feel smooth and soft I use it while right before I go to bed or in the shower.

June 25, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Something that actually clears blackheads

I've been using clean and clear since i was a teenager and I'm still using it and I'm in my 30s. It keeps my skin clear, gets rid of blackheads with regular use, and i like the smell. Word of caution though, make sure you use a good moisturizer because it can be a little drying if your skin is prone to sensitivity.

June 21, 2018

My one and only face soap

I started using this soap because I was getting a los of pimples and wanted something that could help.

I used it and it made a big difference. It helps a lot controlling the appearance of pimples and it keeps my face clean.

Just remember to hydrate your face very well because the salicylic acid dries up your skin a bit.

June 19, 2018

Practically Live Off Of This Stuff!

First off, it is super easy to use. Apply in the morning and you feel fresh and awake. Use at night before bed, keep at apart of your every day routine. Makes my face feel amazing afterwards. This company is my go-to for acne-related products.

May 26, 2018

Love this product!

If you struggle with acne, the Clean and Clear Acne exfoliating scrub is a life saver! After application, your skin feels fresh and brand new - and your acne will be visibly less noticable withing 3 weeks.

May 24, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Cant survive without this product

My face is very prone to breakouts and this is he only product I have found that is gentle and effective. My face has never been clearer. I would recommend this product to everyone who has acne problems.