Clean and clear acne wash Reviews

July 03, 2019

Works great

Purchased this face scrub about 3 months ago now , has a great exfoliating feel to it and leaves your face feeling very clean and fresh for the rest of the day

June 29, 2019
    United States

A VERY MILD SCENT AND GREAT FOR SMALL PIMPLES.

Clean and Clear Acne Wash assisted with removing very small facial pimples. The product has miniature beads that’s mild on the face. It does not lather but provides the same level of cleanliness as a product that does. I utilized this product three times a day and most of my pimples were gone after three months of use.

June 26, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Tingles

I wouldn’t swear by the product as I feel there are better “non expensive” acne products, but this formula left my face feeling smooth and gave facial tingles. It’s a “worth a try product” :)

March 26, 2019

Loved this

I was recommended by a friend to use this product as i have a very oily skin and suffer from sudden breakouts. I loved this product as i could visibly see it's effect from the third use. If you have an oily skin, you should definitely try this product.

February 08, 2019

Great scrub

True to it’s name this brand keeps your skin clear. It doesn’t aggravate my sensitive skin and prevents breakouts. It also does not dry out my skin. A reliable addition to your skin care.

February 06, 2019

Clean and clear my face!

This product leaves my skin feeling clean and not oily! I usually was it in the shower at the end of the day and it is even able to take off my makeup and still make my skin feel clean. I will say I usually need to put some moisturizer on to make sure it doesn’t dry out, but overall really helps.

December 22, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Wash Away Acne

I went to my local drug market and purchased this scrub for acne as I’ve tried a lot of different product and couldn’t find the right one . Well I’ve been using this every second day and I find it gives u pimples before it gets better at first, but you keep using it daily or every other day and it gets better and better for me. Makes your skin have a cooling feeling when applied and when washed off a fresh minty cooling feeling . I do recommend for others . I have a combination skin type and find it perfect for it :)

0.8/5

September 22, 2018

Clean and clear acne wash

I felt it didn’t work at all for me. I already have bad skin. To me it made it worse. I thought it was going to get rid of my acne and pimples but it did the opposite it made my face 20 times worse.

September 11, 2018

Best face wash ever for acne prone skin

My skin is super sensitive so I was very hesitant on using this product as it is a BHA but it has done wonders to my skin, I no longer have stubborn acne & when I do get a blemish this face wash takes it down overnight, I reccomend this to anyone even those with sensitive skin it’s amazing for any skin type & only $7-8 so the value is great & it has a pump for easy use

July 19, 2018

Its a very nice product Smells alright I find it works a little doesnt make my skin oily or gross makes it feel smooth and soft I use it while right before I go to bed or in the shower.