Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit Reviews

Description The Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit is a 3-step regimen that can help keep your skin looking healthy and beautiful. In a clinical study, 100% of people had clearer skin in as little as one day. Step 1: Acne Control Cleanser penetrates to the pores with acne-fighting Benzoyl Peroxide and keeps fighting breakouts long after you've washed your face. Step 2: Acne Control Moisturizer contains a breakthrough technology proven to dissolve oil fast, so serious acne medication can penetrate deep down to pores. Step 3: Fast Clearing Spot Treatment shows results in as little as 8 hours. It clears up pimples and helps prevent new ones from forming.

1.5/5

December 07, 2017

Red Blotchy Patches on my Face Make Me Very Sad and Sore

Honestly, before buying this product I had heard mixed reviews on facial treatments with benzoyl peroxide in it, however, I decided to test it for myself. BIG mistake. After only 3 days of using the facial wash along with the spot treatment on problems areas, my face developed a red, bumpy, almost scaly-like rash. My skin is not usually the sensitive type to begin with so I was initially worried about reacting to this product. Once I got the rash, I stopped using the product like crazy and began moisturizing my skin as much as possible in order to get rid of the hideous and painful rash covering my entire face. It took approximately 2 weeks for the rash to fully disappear. I have learned my lesson to not use such harsh chemicals on my face. And PLEASE to those of you who have minor acne problems on your skin, I would not recommend such a harsh treatment like this on your face and definitely consult your doctor before considering this product. It is extremely harsh on the skin and people commonly get reactions from it,

1.0/5

August 28, 2017

Made my acne worse

I really wanted to like this product since it was in my price range, I used it for about 2 months and not only was there zero improvement it made my acne worse and more painful. I was getting larger pimples that became very sore and itchy. Made my skin very dry, itchy and red.
    It's been about 3 weeks since I stopped using it, my skin still hasn't calmed down. Will not use again and I will not recommend this product.

February 21, 2017

I was having pretty bad break outs for some reason, i went out and bought the 3 step acne control kit, and it seems to have helped with the break outs, only thing i dont like about it, is how much it burns your face. I do have sensitive skin, and this stuff makes it feel like my face is melting off. But my skin doesnt react to it once its done burning, so i just figured it is cleaning my face deeply. As my face isnt red when im done, ive noticed it redocuded the redness on my acne and made them smaller day by day. I will probably try a different clean and clear product to see what results are if any better!

0.5/5

August 24, 2016

I am not a fan of these products, they dry out my skin and I think I actually get more breakouts for it. I did some research and the products in the spot treatment are terrible for your skin and will break you out more. Don't recommend at all!

0.8/5

August 24, 2016

Cette gamme clean and clear pour acné n'est pas fait pour ma peau! Je n'ai vraiment pas aimé et le prix n'est pas abordable! Ils ont extrêment sèché ma peau!!

August 24, 2016

I was at the end of my rope with my breakouts! I tried many different products until I decided to try this three step kit. Within one week almost all my blemishes had dissapeared! I use the facewash everyday and the moisturizer every second day. Well worth it!

1.3/5

June 27, 2016

This is a disappointed. I bought the package thinking it could work. Did not make much of a difference and the sizes of the moisturizer and the spot treatment should be equivalent to the size of the face wash since you need to use all 3 together in order to get a chance to see the best results. I dumped it then went back to couple of times to give it a chance again and still didn't do anything for me. Seems like a deal, but for something that does not work well it is a rip off and definitely not worth it. 2 words - False Advertisement!

March 10, 2016

I have acne since I began using a certain birth control treatment. Bad, painful acne that I couldn't get rid of by anything else. I bought this package as it was a little cheaper than other acne systems, and I was very impressed!! My pimples were gone in a few days and have not come back. I even ran out of face wash and was using another product, but as long as I used the advantage moisturizer and spot treatment Im fine...well well worth it.

1.0/5

June 30, 2015

Way to expensive and dried my skin

0.5/5

May 04, 2015

This is way too expensive. The price is outrageous for a product that does not work. I was very disappointed with the results.