clean and clear advantage acne control moisturizer Reviews

September 09, 2019

Teenage son approved!

I bought this for my teenaged sons who were very resistant to using any "beauty" products of any kind. This at least looked plain enough that they were willing to give it a try. I suspected that their breakouts were being caused by simply not moisturizing after washing (in addition to teen hormones of course), and after just a few days of regularly using this moisturizer, their skin was blemish free and healthy-looking. I floated the idea of trying out something a little higher end, but they are so committed to this moisturizer I'm happy to save the money while getting such an excellent result. Why did I even suggest the more expensive kind? I'm not sure; maybe I thought it'd be a treat. However, they pointed out that their idea of a treat was a day at the go-kart track. Duly noted ;)

I have been buying this moisturizer for them faithfully for several years now and have recommended it to quite a few people. Great entry for teen boys into basic skin care!

August 16, 2019

This moisturizer makes my face feel amazing!

This moisturizer is amazing and makes my face feel so moisturized and soft! It definitely helps out with the acne control and works well with the other products

July 14, 2019
    Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Perfect for every day! My go to moisturizer

I use this every morning and night before I put on my makeup and after cleansing my face. I have used much more expensive brands to keep my spot prone skin at bay and I have felt frustrated with the lack of impact. My sister who suffers from acne recommended this to me and I have to say for the price I was a little hesitant. It really does work though if you use it as part of your regular routine and my skin is much better.

July 05, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great for acne control & moisturizer!

This is a great combination product - it helps control acne as well as moisturize your face. Good value for the amount of product you get too. My daughter also uses this product too and it is gentle enough but still works for her pre-teen complexion.

February 12, 2019

Great addition for oily skin care

Love this moisturizer! I use it twice daily and it is very efficient and effective. I have oily and blemished skin and never leaves it feeling dry or adds to the breakouts or oil

January 24, 2019

The best of the best!

I have always been a fan of Clean and Clear products - and this moisturizer works great for my skin. My pores feel open and clean after applying this. It also lasts me months even when i use it everyday

January 22, 2019
    Georgia, United States

overall pretty good go for it!!

When I started using this it was incredible. It left my skin so soft and smooth and still does! After a while though I srted breaking out and I found out it was because of this. You can try it out because maybe itll do wonders for you but now I'm on the search of a new Moisturizer.

May 22, 2018

Best moisturizer I’ve ever used

I have pretty oily skin so finding a moisturizer that worked with my skin without causing more acne was a challenge. This is the only moisturizer I use and my face has never been more clear

May 07, 2018

Not for sensitive skin

this is a good product, but not if you have dry skin.
    It was effective but overdried my skin.

Use ever other day I guess if you have sensitive skin.

Good product

April 16, 2018

Great!

Great product! Works perfect for my sensitive skin and even better for clearing up all of my excess acne and dry skin. I use it every morning and night after washing my face.