Clean and Clear Advantage Mark Treatment Reviews

August 02, 2017

THIS REALLY WORKS

CLEAN AND CLEAR has some really really great products!! I absolutely love this stuff it really helps your skin look clearer and overall with your skin being brighter!

May 30, 2016

I am 32 years old and have had problem acne since I was a teenager. I still get some major sized pimples and this really worked on them. It is not a miracle treatment, but it does make it less red and visible fast compared to others. Recommend to everyone with acne problems, it does help and makes you not as self-conscious about it.

February 18, 2016

To be clear this is the acne MARK treatment because it contains both salicylic acid (2%), and glycolic acid to help prevent acne marks.
    I have sensitive acne prone skin that is extremely dry and has been suffering from some hormonal cystic acne for the last several months.
    CONS: smell is a bit strong if it is near nose, tube tends to force gel out so its hard to end up with just a small amount, the glycolic acid seems to make no difference IMO
    PROS: works well for keeping acne from growing larger, and helps clear up anything that may be remaining in a spot once it has been emptied
    I find this to work well on acne that has been squeezed because it is able to get into the pore rather than just sitting on top. I find it has made a difference to the time it takes a pimple to go away, as well as the size it is able to reach if applied right away. I do not feel that the glycolic acid makes any difference.