Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser Cleansing Mask Reviews

Ranked #884 out of 1134 in Facial Cleansers

HIGHLIGHTSCLEAN & CLEAR BLACKHEAD ERASER™ Cleansing Mask is a treatment to reduce blackheads and helps prevent new ones from forming. Specially formulated to treat blackhead prone skin, the mask is infused with acne fighting medication and ingredients that draw out dirt, oil and impurities that can clog pores and lead to blackheads. WHAT'S IMPORTANT The formula is infused with silica to draw out dirt, oil and impurities from skin, as well as Salicylic Acid, an acne fighting ingredient to treat blackheads. The blue mask is applied to wet skin and should be left on skin for five minutes; menthol will have a tingling feeling on skin. Once the mask dries it will turn white to indicate that it is done working. Rinse skin, pat dry and reveal clean skin.

1.0/5

May 13, 2017

I don't like this product, I find that I have very sensative skin & it burns my face & that to me is not a good thing. I like to have a soft cleanser on my face which also does a good lean as well. I won't be buying this product again.

May 13, 2017

Best product to remove blackheads. I noticed the difference since the first use. I recommand it to everyone who has a lot of blackheads. It is a really good product

August 28, 2016

I don't have pimples but I have lots of blackheads especially on my nose. It is really bothering and makes me look dull. My friend recommend me this priduct and for about two weeks of using this it lessen my balckheads and minimize my pores.

1.7/5

March 04, 2016

I've been using this mask twice a week for months and have seen absolutely no changes in my skin. It hasn't removed any blackheads nor has it prevented any new ones from forming. I like the way it feels on my face and the tingle I get when I rinse it off but that's about it. I plan on finishing it but I won't be repurchasing it.

June 13, 2015

OMG!! I love love love this product! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and clear! I honestly have not found another product like this! I can't believe I went through my teenage years without this!

2.0/5

September 09, 2014

Tried this but was not impressed. I have many blackheads I can't seem to get rid of especially around my chin area. This didn't help.

April 08, 2013

This is a really nice drugstore brand mask. It maybe doesn't have all the luxuries of the fancy masks... but those can be so expensive! This product is easy to apply and stays in place. It dries in about 10 minutes or so. When you wash it off you will definitely notice a difference in how smooth your face feels. It also helps with breakouts. I love this mask and would recommend it!

1.0/5

February 27, 2012

Sure it feels nice, however i doesn't do what its advertised to do, get rid of blackheads. I was very disappointed in this product, I recommend trying biore blackhead erasing cleanser instead. Overall was a waste.

December 15, 2011

This is one product that I always come back to. I first tried it about a year ago and was really impressed by how well it works. The mask itself goes on nice and thick which helps prevent dripping. It goes on blue, wait 5 minutes till it's dry and turned white. I use a wet washcloth to wipe the dried mask off. I've got sensitive skin and have never had a problem with break outs or rashes. I use this mask once every 1-2 weeks. It works well and is affordable.

March 13, 2011

this worked so well to get rid of the blackheads on my face. it also keeps working and i dont need to try a different product