3.6/5
Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser Cleansing Mask Reviews

HIGHLIGHTSCLEAN & CLEAR BLACKHEAD ERASER™ Cleansing Mask is a treatment to reduce blackheads and helps prevent new ones from forming. Specially formulated to treat blackhead prone skin, the mask is infused with acne fighting medication and ingredients that draw out dirt, oil and impurities that can clog pores and lead to blackheads. WHAT'S IMPORTANT The formula is infused with silica to draw out dirt, oil and impurities from skin, as well as Salicylic Acid, an acne fighting ingredient to treat blackheads. The blue mask is applied to wet skin and should be left on skin for five minutes; menthol will have a tingling feeling on skin. Once the mask dries it will turn white to indicate that it is done working. Rinse skin, pat dry and reveal clean skin.

1.0/5

May 13, 2017

I don't like this product, I find that I have very sensative skin & it burns my face & that to me is not a good thing. I like to have a soft cleanser on my face which also does a good lean as well. I won't be buying this product again.

May 13, 2017

Best product to remove blackheads. I noticed the difference since the first use. I recommand it to everyone who has a lot of blackheads. It is a really good product

April 22, 2017

A great product I have used ,i grab when I see it on sale ! I'm such a cheapyy .Clean and clear works great made my black heads disappear made my skin soft and fresh looking I really like this mask,doesn't make skin dry or itchy or patchy with dryed out spots it's gentle to the face

September 04, 2016

another shoppers Drug Mart Teen pack product, I gave it to my teenage son, who occasionally has some problems with his skin. he has been raving about it to me, and I have noticed a real improvement in his skin. He puts it on at the beginning of the shower, letting it dry while he show to. He tells me that it hardens, and he feels a stinging sensation, then rinses. The more he uses it, the better his skin is looking. Gonna be a great stocking stuffer!

August 28, 2016

I don't have pimples but I have lots of blackheads especially on my nose. It is really bothering and makes me look dull. My friend recommend me this priduct and for about two weeks of using this it lessen my balckheads and minimize my pores.

August 16, 2016

Goes on very thin and then hardens quite quickly. I've used it a few times and have noticed an improvement in my pores. I would highly recommend for oily skin.

1.7/5

March 04, 2016

I've been using this mask twice a week for months and have seen absolutely no changes in my skin. It hasn't removed any blackheads nor has it prevented any new ones from forming. I like the way it feels on my face and the tingle I get when I rinse it off but that's about it. I plan on finishing it but I won't be repurchasing it.

June 13, 2015

OMG!! I love love love this product! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and clear! I honestly have not found another product like this! I can't believe I went through my teenage years without this!

2.0/5

September 09, 2014

Tried this but was not impressed. I have many blackheads I can't seem to get rid of especially around my chin area. This didn't help.

April 08, 2013

This is a really nice drugstore brand mask. It maybe doesn't have all the luxuries of the fancy masks... but those can be so expensive! This product is easy to apply and stays in place. It dries in about 10 minutes or so. When you wash it off you will definitely notice a difference in how smooth your face feels. It also helps with breakouts. I love this mask and would recommend it!