Clean and Clear Daily Pore Cleanser Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #514 out of 1134 in Facial Cleansers

March 30, 2017

I use this product everyday. It makes my face feel so soft and clean. Definitely a great product and I highly recommend it. It even smells great. Love it!

March 15, 2017

I use this face wash every morning and night. It's gentle enough to be used daily. I like that it has a mild smell and it's not too abrasive. I like that I can use it sparingly, so it lasts longer than some other face washes I've used. I have sensitive skin and this didn't make me break out or cause any rashes. So I like that!

January 05, 2017

J'adore ce nettoyant!!! Je l'utilise depuis une dizaine d'années et je l'apprécie toujours autant!!! Même mon conjoint l'utilise et l'aime!! haha! Parfum subtil, pas trop prononcé, mousse merveilleusement bien et laisse une impression de fraîcheur sur la peau! J'adore!

1.7/5

November 09, 2016

I found this dried out my face.
    Pore were still visible and filled with gunk.
    Would not recommend for people with sensitive skin or people with dry skin.

2.8/5

June 28, 2016

I liked this cleanser, and felt it was an inexpensive option when the budget is tight.
    I felt as if it did the job and luckily did not make me break out - but did at times find it quite drying of my skin.
    I enjoyed the scent and it did make my face feel fresh after the shower.

April 25, 2016

I absolutely love this product. Started buying it for my teenage daughter and ended up using it myself. It's so light weight and leaves your face feeling so refreshed.

March 02, 2016

Definitely one of the more affordable cleansers and is very effective in deep pore cleansing. I would definitely recommend younger teens to try this out!

February 29, 2016

I really like this Daily Pore Cleanser, and it's oil-free, which is always good. I have a combination skin and it worked very well both on my oily and dry spots (it didn't dry up my dry spots more than they are already). It removes makeup easily and rinses cleanly. This is definitely one of Clean & Clear's better cleansers! I would buy it again and I definitely recommend it!

October 30, 2015

Doesn't dry skin too much, but made no difference other than removing oil. Wouldn't buy again.

July 08, 2015

Been using this for years and years, it doesn't make you break out. It doesn't leave your skin feeling oily what so ever and also is not perfumey which I can't stand on my face