3.9/5
Clean and Clear Dual Action Oil Free Moisturizer Reviews

January 20, 2018

My number one Moisturizer

I have been using this dual action moisturizer for 10 years. My skin is oily and tends to have mild break outs, but with usage of this product, my breakouts are not as bad as they used to be. I find if I put a spot of this dual action moisturizer on a pimple, it goes away the next day.
    The lotion has a mild fragrance.

October 30, 2017

Best moisturizer

My face is prone to mild acne during certain times of months and also dry spots. This dual action moisturizer helps me combat both issues in one simple product! A little goes a long way and you can definitely see the difference in just a few uses. I uses this daily after my face is clean and dry from the shower. My acne has cleared up and my dry spots are gone!

October 18, 2017

I would buy again

It works as a great daily lotion.. doesn’t create too much oil in the t-zone and helps with any dryness. The bottles lasted me almost a year and a half.

September 21, 2017

Great Product

I really enjoy this product. I've had problems with acne for a while and I've really found a difference in my skin after using this. It cleared up the little bumps that I had on my face and reduced some of the redness. It was a great price and is easily accessible to anyone. Great product.

2.8/5

March 06, 2017

I used this moisturizer for years when I had problem skin.
    It found it helped with oil control and seemed to clear up my face quickly, as long as I made sure to use it every day. The only issue I had was that it was drying up my face, so on one hand it was great with acne, but on the other hand I was developing dry patches on my nose and cheeks. When I stopped using it, I got the dryness under control but found I had a build up again of blackheads.

One thing to know though, is that Rexall has their own brand, its basically the same thing with the same ingredients, even the bottle appears to be the same, and its a lot cheaper so if you use this all time time, try give Rexalls a try.

January 09, 2017

I have pretty oily spots on my face so I was looking for an everyday moisturizer that would help get rid of my dry spots but also not make my oily spots even worse. This clean and clear moisturizer meets those expectations perfectly. I put some every morning and every night after I wash my face and the moisturizer is very light weight but hydrating at the same time. Also, a little goes a long way, it takes me 2-3 months to empty the bottle! Very worth it!

February 08, 2016

This product goes on nicely , moisturizes and softens your face.I had great hopes it would not break me out because it was oil free. The first day, I cleansed, toned and then used the moisturizer, keeping it light to see if it would work for me. I loved the tingly fresh feeling and it made my skin so soft. First day I made out well so had very high hopes, but by the 3rd day it caused a new breakout...sigh.... still in search of that perfect moisturizer that I can actually use more then 3 times! If you don't have sensitive skin, nd are prone to acne, you would probably love this product!

2.3/5

February 08, 2016

I find this moisturizer leaves a flaky film on my face and still leaves my skin dry after multiple uses. I'd skip this one!

February 07, 2016

Love this moisturizer! When i wash my face it gets extremely dried out and this cream fixes all of that! i use it daily.

January 25, 2016

I am very happy with this product !Currently using this as my morning moisturizer and I am loving it so far.