clean and clear essentials foaming facial cleanser Reviews

March 13, 2021

Deep cleansing facewash

The facewash cleans dirt and impurities off the face and gives brighter and clearer looking skin throughout. No oil comes on face and makes my skin looks soft and supple. Highly recommend it to all people.

October 29, 2020

Good product.

A good amount of foam for all over lather. The scent is nice. I like the ones with the beads but they are harder to find. I use this daily in my morning routine and don't break out or dry pit my skin.

October 14, 2020

Stop paying ridiculous prices for acne management

After my third pregnancy my acne got severely inflamed and painful and nothing I tried seemed to manage it. I have read countless reviews of expensive skincare products and on a whim (and an extensive review of different brands) I decided to try Clean and Clear. The first week I did not notice any difference however since then my skin has dramatically improved. My acne is almost completely eliminated and the sensitivity has decreased as well. The scent is a pleasant one, and the feeling of the cleanser is almost gel like so I feel it doesn't just slip off my hands but I am able to really massage it into my skin. I paired the cleanser with the Clean and Clear Astringent and also the Moisturizer for a complete kit that cost me significantly less than the popular brands and effectively manages my skin. Definitely would continue using Clean and Clear.

May 28, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Must try for acne sensitive skin

This is one of best cleanser of clean and clear, it is doing an amazing job on my acne prone skin. Leaves my skin feels smooth and free of impurities. It does amaze skin if you try it with clean and clear astringent and moisturizer.

1.8/5

May 21, 2020

Not worth it!

I don't like this product. Clan and clear is definitely over-hyped. It is wayyy too scented and is not the best for acne prone skin. I would recommend a gentler cleanser like cetaphil and cerave

May 11, 2020

Okay cleanser

Enjoyed using this cleanser at first, makes my skin feel fresh and wakes me up in the morning. Only complaint after a couple weeks of use it is drying out my skin and making my face feel tight, definitely on the look out for a new cleanser

January 09, 2020
    Georgia, United States

amazing product

i recommend using this face wash twice a day. i'm a teenager and get lots of breakouts so this product has definitely slowed the breakouts. i definitely would recommend this product.

January 07, 2020

Bubbly

I actually got this from a friend because she didn't like the fact that it foamed up so much...
    I love that fact! It foams up and cleans in one sweep!\
    Not only does it clean (you can smell the salicylic acid in it), but it also leaves my skin soft and supple afterwords.
    Got to try product!

September 18, 2019

I liked this product.

I found that this product dried out my skin. I prefer a cleanser that moisturizes rather than leaves my skin feeling dry like sandpaper. This product is better for oily skin people rather than those with sensitive skin like mine.

September 14, 2019

I would definitely use this again.

This cleanser is really nice. It barely stings when you have open pores, it’s moisturizing and it helps with your acne. I would recommend this to a lot of my friends!