• Clean and clear essentials
  • Clean and clear essentials

Clean and clear essentials Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 465 in Acne Treatment

April 19, 2017

I did like these, I bought the set and felt okay with the results. I dont think that they worked well for clearing my face of acne, but I think as a set they are relatively inexpensive and good to cleanse your face. I wont be buying these again but I think these would work well for someone who has light acne.

April 14, 2017

This product really surprised me. It's a basic wash that cleans all sweat, makeup and dirt off my face the first time without irritating or drying out my skin. I don't find that it's the best for clearing up existing acne but it definitely helps prevent new acne from occurring.

April 05, 2017

Since having my daughter my acne has been out of control. I started using this about a year and a half ago. I've had amazing results!!! I have very sensitive skin and most products burn my skin. Not this stuff!

April 04, 2017

I use the daily moisturizer and I like it. It's very light and sinks in fairly quickly and keeps my skin from drying out without causing me to breakout. I don't know if it actually helps improve my existing acne, but I do feel it helps prevent new ones.

February 28, 2017

I use the moisturizer daily. It is very light and doesn't leave a greasy finish which is great since I have very oily skin. It is one of the only moisturizers that doesn't cause me to breakout.

January 26, 2017

Clean & clear is one of those staple brands that has maintained through the years, I used it as a teenager, and still use it into my mid 30s, I usually have several brands on the go, but I usually end up reaching for old faithful.

January 26, 2017

I am a big fan of Clean and Clear products, not all, but some. I love the astringent. It really does the trick when you have a zit growing it. I just splash on some astringent as part of my night routine and then it works during the night to clear and dry it out. In the morning it does wonders and the zit is gone.

January 26, 2017

This product works really well on my sensitive skin. It removes all the dirt and helps to open up my pores. It doesn't leave my face feeling dry or cracked.

November 08, 2016

J'ai longtemps utilisé les produits de Clean and Clear quand j'étais plus jeune et je ne pourrais dire si ça a réellement aidé ma peau puisqu'elle était vraiment dans sa pire phase ( plusieurs boutons d'acné ) mais elle ne l'a pas empirée ni irritée.Ce sont des bons produits de pharmacies qui nettoient bien!

November 08, 2016

J'aime bien les produits Clean & Clear. Je les utilisais avant d'avoir de l'acné au secondaire et ils nettoyaient vraiment bien la peau tout en la raffraîchissant.