3.9/5
Clean and clear essentials Reviews

2.7/5

October 03, 2017

Dislike this Brand

Everything I have ever tried from this brand was a miss for me. Especially their cleansers and toners. Did not help my skin at all when I started to get more pimples. I bought everything from this brand almost, hoping it would work. So disappointed. Would not recommend for teenage to early 20s combination skin.

October 03, 2017

good products

I do really like these products. I find them pretty cheap compared to other products which is appreciated and my skin always feels clean and refreshed after use. im a big fan of the moisturizer since it is good for sensitive skin and also has acne fighting ingredients. I have sensitive, oily skin, and this is the only moisturizer I trust that is not too much for my skin

August 13, 2017

Mehhh ! Not my favorite

Well I got the green bottle for the morning , it says that it refresh the face and remove the blemishes .. when i first try it after I wash it i didnt notice anything except that my face was tangling a little bit and didnt remove my blemishes .. its a no for me.

August 13, 2017

Okay combo of products

The astringent is the best part of these products. The moisturizer is alright, nothing amazing. But then again it's very inexpensive to buy and you get what you pay for.

2.2/5

May 19, 2017

Meh. These products didn't do anything amazing for my skin. The face wash didn't really do anything but clean my skin - it didn't help prevent or cure acne. And the moisturizer always left a weird feeling on my skin.

April 19, 2017

I did like these, I bought the set and felt okay with the results. I dont think that they worked well for clearing my face of acne, but I think as a set they are relatively inexpensive and good to cleanse your face. I wont be buying these again but I think these would work well for someone who has light acne.

April 14, 2017

This product really surprised me. It's a basic wash that cleans all sweat, makeup and dirt off my face the first time without irritating or drying out my skin. I don't find that it's the best for clearing up existing acne but it definitely helps prevent new acne from occurring.

April 05, 2017

Since having my daughter my acne has been out of control. I started using this about a year and a half ago. I've had amazing results!!! I have very sensitive skin and most products burn my skin. Not this stuff!

April 04, 2017

I use the daily moisturizer and I like it. It's very light and sinks in fairly quickly and keeps my skin from drying out without causing me to breakout. I don't know if it actually helps improve my existing acne, but I do feel it helps prevent new ones.

February 28, 2017

I use the moisturizer daily. It is very light and doesn't leave a greasy finish which is great since I have very oily skin. It is one of the only moisturizers that doesn't cause me to breakout.