Clean and Clear Morning Burst Scrub wth Bursting Beads Reviews

Ranked #264 out of 302 in Facial Exfoliators

From the invigorating Morning Burst collection comes Morning Burst Facial Scrub. This formula is infused with Vitamin C and Ginseng, and BurstING Beads which burst with energy and vitamins, and helps nourish skin. It gently cleanses and exfoliates tired-looking skin, leaving you feeling radiant and refreshed.

July 23, 2017

Love it

This stuff is amazing. It makes my skin feel so fresh and replenished. It works great on oily skin which I have unfortunately and it works wonders for real.

April 04, 2017

Love this face wash ! Wakes me up in morning , minimizes pores smells great lathers well ,price is great and bottle last About a month excellent will always use there products

January 28, 2017

J'adore ce produit ! Il a une odeur agréable et nettoie parfaitement ma peau . Il donne un petit coup de pep le matin lorsque l'on est encore endormie. Les petites billes se dissoudent facilement , ce qui n'irrite pas du tout la peau .

2.3/5

November 20, 2016

I bought this for the first time a couple of weeks ago. To me it felt like it left a dry almost film like mask on my face. Not my favorite at all. Live and learn I guess

3.2/5

October 21, 2016

This facial scrub isn't bad. I bought a little travel sized one when I was out and about. It leaves my face feeling clean and doesn't feel as though it strips all moisture from my skin.. I almost feel as though it makes my skin appear brighter.

June 29, 2016

I love this product, my skin feel nice and soft and clean, not dry at all and the smell is nice and light and rubs in right away without feeling heavy!

May 10, 2016

I have mixed feelings about this scrub. On the one hand it is easy to use and apply, smells great, and has a good texture, but the downfall is how dry it makes my face after use. Having used oil free cleansers that clean efficiently AND leave my face fresh and smooth, I will have to give this product a 3 out of 5.

January 05, 2016

I liked the cooling feeling I felt after I used the scrub and washed it off, but I found that the scrub was a bit painful for my sensitive skin and it would hurt when I rubbed it on my face, so I probably will look for a scrub that is more gentle on the skin.

July 10, 2015

I enjoy this cleanser in the morning as it really helps to wake me up! I think its the citrus scent that really does it. I feel very refreshed and my face feels clean after using it.

May 01, 2015

All around average product. It dry's out the skin but it does clean well, if you have a good moisturizer id say go for it but pass if not or if you don't use any. Its at an ok price also so its not a huge loss if its not right for you. Also I found it made me break out a bit when I first started using it and if I didn't use it for a while too. Id say pass this one and find a better one.