Clean and Clear morning burst skin brightening facial cleanser Reviews

July 02, 2020

Rejuvenating

Smells so good. Great to wake me up in the morning. No sticky residue. Just leaves my dace feeling fresh and clean. Doesn't dry me out and that's using twice a day.

1.0/5

June 09, 2020

I would not buy this product again.

This product does not have the best ingrdients. It is super fragranced and has little exfoliating beads. It has loads of citruses which are not good in this cleanser. It is also really drying. You can find better alternatives for better prices.

April 27, 2020

A refreshing cleanser1

I began using this product a long time ago and it’s something I still keep in rotation when shopping for cleansers! I love the smell - it definitely wakes me up in the morning. The formula leaves my skin feeling energized and gives me a fresh start to the day.

April 23, 2020

It works well

I would use this every morning before school. I love the scent and the beads in it. The first week of using the product, one of my family members noticed that my face was brighter, and after that compliment I just stuck with this product. I don’t notice a difference after months of using it but on initial use it does work! So try it out guys!!

January 11, 2020

Nice cleanser but makes skin feel tight

This cleanser is smells nice and makes my skin feel super soft and smooth. It does make my skin feel nice and clean. It works into a nice lather but I do have to follow up with a moisturizer afterwards as it makes my skin feel super tight and dry afterwards.

October 19, 2019

My go-to for preventing acne

I’ve been using Clean and Clear’s Morning Burst Facial Cleanser for a number of years now, and I love it. I have combination skin, so I’m prone to the occasional breakout in certain areas, although probably not as severely as some people. I find that this cleanser is great at getting rid of excess oils and leaving my face feeling really clean and fresh. It’s better for acne prevention than a number of other products I’ve tried as has served me well. Not sure how it compares for people with severe acne, but for those with mild/normal levels, I’d definitely recommend this product. It also smells great, and the amount you get in the bottle lasts ages!

September 01, 2019

Makes my skin so nice

Started using this about 2 weeks ago and it has made such a huge difference in my skin. It’s so much clearer and softer and it smells absolutely amazing to boot. Definitely recommend.

May 03, 2019

I would buy this product again and again.

My husband always uses this facial cleanser. I started using it recently and it’s very good. A tiny drop everyday makes my skin bright, shiny and tight. Good price, big bottle lasts for a good time. I recommend it!

February 20, 2019

Clean and clear

This product makes your face tingle, but really does wake you up. After applying this face wash your face feels tight. I would recommend this product.

February 11, 2019

Great start to every day!

I adore this cleanser, and use it nearly every morning.
    The citrus scent is so nice and fresh; it really helps to wake me up! And the bursting beads provide a very nice, gentle exfoliation that leaves my skin feeling so soft and fresh.
    I have combination skin that gets very dry in the winter and this is the best cleanser I have found so far that doesn't leave my fave feeling parched after cleansing! Very much recommended!