Clean and Clear morning burst skin brightening facial cleanser Reviews

October 19, 2019

My go-to for preventing acne

I’ve been using Clean and Clear’s Morning Burst Facial Cleanser for a number of years now, and I love it. I have combination skin, so I’m prone to the occasional breakout in certain areas, although probably not as severely as some people. I find that this cleanser is great at getting rid of excess oils and leaving my face feeling really clean and fresh. It’s better for acne prevention than a number of other products I’ve tried as has served me well. Not sure how it compares for people with severe acne, but for those with mild/normal levels, I’d definitely recommend this product. It also smells great, and the amount you get in the bottle lasts ages!

September 01, 2019

Makes my skin so nice

Started using this about 2 weeks ago and it has made such a huge difference in my skin. It’s so much clearer and softer and it smells absolutely amazing to boot. Definitely recommend.

May 03, 2019

I would buy this product again and again.

My husband always uses this facial cleanser. I started using it recently and it’s very good. A tiny drop everyday makes my skin bright, shiny and tight. Good price, big bottle lasts for a good time. I recommend it!

February 20, 2019

Clean and clear

This product makes your face tingle, but really does wake you up. After applying this face wash your face feels tight. I would recommend this product.

February 11, 2019

Great start to every day!

I adore this cleanser, and use it nearly every morning.
    The citrus scent is so nice and fresh; it really helps to wake me up! And the bursting beads provide a very nice, gentle exfoliation that leaves my skin feeling so soft and fresh.
    I have combination skin that gets very dry in the winter and this is the best cleanser I have found so far that doesn't leave my fave feeling parched after cleansing! Very much recommended!

February 11, 2019

I would buy this product again!

I love using this product in the morning! I have definitely seen a difference after a week of using it !! And the orange citrus smell gives me good vibes to wake up to :) it just makes my mornings soo much better :) my skin is sooo soft and brighter after using this :) I would recommend this to anyone who wants bright clear glow skin !! And it’s super affordable.. I think like $6-$7
    Only thing is that I have super sensitive and dry skin and it dries me up just a little and the beads leave me a little red but that’s about it . I still really love it :)

February 07, 2019

My go to.

I’ve used this product for over a year. It’s amazing. My skin is on the drier side and I thought that since it’s oil free it would over dry my face but it didn’t. By far one of the best cleansers I’ve ever used.