CLEAN & CLEAR® Acne Triple Clear Clay Mask Reviews
#5 in Face Masks

From the #1 Teen Acne brand, CLEAN & CLEAR® Acne Triple Clear Mask is designed to cleanse and fight breakouts in 3 ways:
  1. Absorbs pore-clogging oil with kaolin clay (helps absorb excess oils) and bentonite clay (helps removes toxins from pores while allowing the skin to heal and reduce inflammation)
  2. Treats pimples without overdrying skin with salicylic acid (a proven acne-fighting ingredient) and infused with naturally-derived mint and aloe to help soothe the skin
  3. Helps prevent future breakouts with salicylic acid
You may also like: CLEAN & CLEAR® Acne Triple Clear Exfoliating Scrub, Bubble Foam Cleanser, and Gel Cleanser
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

July 08, 2018

Refreshing

This mask is a very good and has helped my acne out so much. I usually use this a couple times a week before bed and it leaves my skin smooth and refreshed. I would go back and get this again and I’m telling all my friends to buy this product.

July 08, 2018

Gentle, Smells Good, Feels Great!

I received this product to test and review from Chick Advisor. I've been trying this product for about a week now, and so far I'm really loving it! The smell was unexpected, as I've tried clay masks before and they usually smell earthy. This product smelled clean and fresh, very much of aloe, and I couldn't smell the mint. I love how soft the scent is.

The product fights acne 3 ways: by absorbing excess oil and washing away impurities, by treating pimples without overdrying skin, and by helping prevent future breakouts.

You can use the product 2 ways: as a cleanser and as a mask. As a mask, the product is extremely gentle on the skin, and doesn't make my face tingle after it's been on for a couple minutes like other masks. As a cleanser, the product is still gentle, and makes the skin feel soft and clean. I find my face is a little dry after use, so I always apply moisturizer after cleansing.

In all, I really enjoy this product and would definitely recommend it. I find it comparable in price and effectiveness to my favourite drugstore brand Bioré. It's made my skin feel and look very clean and has helped fight my acne breakouts.

Quick & effective

I am a mom of two, one of which is under a year, I am busy.. I am tired. I need a mask that I can throw on, once the kids are asleep and be done quick and in bed! The clean and clear acne triple clear clay mask is perfect! You only leave it on for 2-3 mins, wash off and you're done! It has a very pleasant and inviting smell, it has the consistency of butter (which I like). It gave a cooling sensation that was nice, not too much. My skin was very soft and I noticed a decrease of not only texture but my acne was decreased as well as no new break outs. I have used twice and already seeing a difference. I would recommend.

AMAZING Quality!

I recently had a lot of pimples and breakouts on my skin. And I have already tried various other acne clearing products from different brands. But Clean & Clear is my favourite because of its quick effectiveness. I bought 1 more after using this for my sister.

Decent new clay mask

I received this new clay mask to try from chickadvisor and I was really happy to try it out. When I opened it up it looked weird and thick not sure if it was because the hot weather made it look weird but I used it and it was a really thick mask. It’s weird how on the package it doesent say how long to leave it on for so I looked online and found it. Leave on for 5 minutes. I liked the smell of it that was nice but didn’t notice it to make my pores smaller. Made my face feel nice and clean afterwards though. Out of all I would give this product a 3/5.

July 07, 2018

Great mask for beautiful looking skin!

I received this for free from ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club, and as such promise to provide an honest review of my experience using the product.

Lately, I have been experiencing more pimples than usual so I was very interested in giving this product a try.
    What is great about this product is it contains 1% salicilyc acid - which is fantastic at attacking pimples.
    I decided to use it this week when I had an outbreak, and it really did help. It made my skin look nice afterwards. The only thing I noticed afterwards was that my skin was a little dry - but I just applied my moisturizer and it helped. The scent was nice, and consistency felt nice.
    Will definitely use it again, and repurchase it when I am finished with this one.
    #gotitfree

Best Clay Mask Ever!

Whenever I use clay masks I expect them to seriously dry my skin out and sometimes even irritate my skin for a while. I continue using them anyway cause I just love attacking my pimples... But when I used this it left my skin feeling clean but not drying! I have the other triple clear acne products which are the exact same.. clean, effective but gentle! Their ingredients of aloe and salicylic acid make a really great balance! What I also noticed about the mask was that there were bubbles in it. I was a bit confused at first until I noticed the instructions said it could be used as a cleanser as well! So if this happens to be too strong for you skin, you can just put it on a wet face and rub it around as a cleanser (less chance of wasting your money if it's too harsh!). I haven't used the product long enough to really say its changed my skin, and my skin was relatively clear when I did use it. What I can say though is that it cleared some of my milia off within two days and left my pores looking really small (temporarily of course)! I love this product and their whole line!

Quality clay mask!

I have never used a clay mask before so I was really excited to try this one! Upon first impression I really liked the fresh scent and the consistency of the mask. It’s not super thick and not runny. It goes on so smooth and even which I really like so a little bit goes a long way. There is a bit of a tingly sensation because of the mint but it’s not overpowering. I love how soft my skin felt afterwards and I noticed my blackheads were reduced after one use! My first reaction was “wow!” The only thing I would say is that it is a bit hard to wash off, you really have to rub and rub to get it off. I would recommend!

#gotitfree #choosemecleanandclear

works well enough

It works well enough for me, I'm not a huge fan of the smell however. Compared to other salicylic acid products, this one takes a longer time, but I love the creamy formula it uses to go on your skin, feels gentle.

My face is so fresh!!

I absolutely love love love this!!!! I am a huge fan of face masks and I'm always trying new ones. Not any more!! The feeling on my face was as if I had a peppermint in my mouth. So tingly and refreshing. The smell is outstanding and my face was so fresh!!! Amazing product definitely a new forever product .