CLEAN & CLEAR® Acne Triple Clear Clay Mask Reviews
#5 in Face Masks

From the #1 Teen Acne brand, CLEAN & CLEAR® Acne Triple Clear Mask is designed to cleanse and fight breakouts in 3 ways:
  1. Absorbs pore-clogging oil with kaolin clay (helps absorb excess oils) and bentonite clay (helps removes toxins from pores while allowing the skin to heal and reduce inflammation)
  2. Treats pimples without overdrying skin with salicylic acid (a proven acne-fighting ingredient) and infused with naturally-derived mint and aloe to help soothe the skin
  3. Helps prevent future breakouts with salicylic acid
You may also like: CLEAN & CLEAR® Acne Triple Clear Exfoliating Scrub, Bubble Foam Cleanser, and Gel Cleanser
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Goodbye Pimples!

Whenever I’m breaking out, my skin just feels so yucky and clogged and I honestly just want to rip it off my face. Face masks help to alleviate that feeling.

And in particular, this Clean and Clear clay mask is especially good at helping my skin feel cleaner and soothed. Not only does it contain natural clay to absorb excess oil, but it also has a blend of aloe and mint. The aloe is amazing at soothing and calming those angry and red pimples. The mint makes my the mask smell amazing and also gives such a refreshing, invigorating feeling on the skin! And of course, the salicylic acid in this mask is what actually helps to treat the pimples! And if you’re not the biggest mask fan, you can also use this as a deep-clean cleanser by massaging it on a wet face and rinsing thoroughly right away!

Absolutely Love This!!

I received a free sample of this clean & clear acne triple clear face mask. It was incredible. After the first night, I tried it out with my sister, I was in love. I went out the next day & bought myself a full size. Since then, I’ve noticed a change in my acne breakouts. I’d definitely recommend trying it out. It’s 100% worth the buy. Better then any facial clay masks I’ve ever tried! Thanks Clean & Clear!! xoxo

Amazing mask

I am a huge face mask lover, I have tried many different brands and I can say that this one is of my favorites. I have super oily skin and clay masks are my go to! This product left my face super smooth and clean. With continued use it also helped to decrease my oiliness and the amount of breakouts. My boyfriend also loved the product. The only thing that I would probably change is then packaging, a squeeze tube would make it easier to use, as well as increase hygiene. The scent was also quite pleasing. It should be noted that I received this product free for testing purposes.

Quality Mask

I received this product free from ChickAdvisor. The product came in a box much larger than need be, lots of waste! However it was well packaged. I tried this product alone in the evening and noticed my skin wasn’t as dry the next morning. I noticed that some red spots I had before also were starting to clear. This product works well for the price you pay! I would recommended it.

July 16, 2018

Left my skin feeling amazing!

First of all, this mask smelled amazing! I have encountered a lot of stress in my life over the last month and my skin has really paid the price and broken out so I was really excited to be chosen to try it. It left my skin feeling so amazing, and I cannot wait to try it again!
    I also had no idea until I read the label that this could also be used as a cleanser, so I am looking forward to trying it that way!

2.7/5

Innovative mask

This mask is multifunctional (may be used as cleanser or mask). I wish the formula were a bit thicker, but appreciate that is has great ingredients like aloe, kaolin, bentonite. The salicylic acid wasn't effective for my stubborn, acne, but would work well for those with milder acne.

July 16, 2018

clay mask with a zing! :)

I tried my mask with my friend and we treated as our spa day :) this was the perfect mask to use when you want the fresh, clean feeling. It applied amazing and as soon as you put it on, it has that minty, fresh scent and zing on the skin which was refreshing. I used it on my forehead which was actually breaking out at the time and i feel like this helped it clear out the gunk on my pores. The wash off was pretty easy and very cooling. I loved it, i used a toner and a moisturizer right away so i didn't feel my skin tighten but my friend who didn't do the same regimen said that it did feel tight after.

Pros: very easy to apply and wash off, dries off pretty easy, feels great on the skin.
    Cons: the scent kind of reminded us of Head&shoulders;shampoo (which we didn't mind, but some people might find too strong)
    -The foil seal actually cut my finger pretty bad :( it was so hard to take it off then when i did i felt my finger hurting but I brushed it off thinking it was just a small cut.. woke up to see that it's actually almost a whole inch and it's pretty wide open too lol

Updated On: July 16, 2018

**thank you to Chickadvisor for letting me try this mask for free!! <3

So cooling!

First of all, I love the smell of this mask! I was expecting it to smell earthy like many other clay masks, so I was pleasantly surprised at the scent! It smells very refreshing. It dried down a little bit but it didn't get crusty and hard. It's also very very cooling - it made my skin feel very nice and refreshed as I let the mask sit. A lot of time, clay masks dry out my face but I found that this one didn't. After washing it off, my face felt super soft and hydrated. I really enjoyed this mask a lot and I can't wait to use it again! Thanks Chickadvisor! I received this mask free for review, but all opinions are my own.

Updated On: July 16, 2018

So cooling!

#Gotitfree

CLEAN & CLEAR® Acne Triple Clear Clay Mask

CLEAN & CLEAR® Acne Triple Clear Clay Mask. Since the first time i open the boxi loved the smell. It was soft and gentel in my skin and loved how made me feel after doing a full mask, it made me feel clean and oil free. My skin is softer and dont have pimples. I recomend this product to my friends

July 16, 2018

Affordable daily mask that improves skin

I received the new mask to try from chick advisor #gotitfree
    Thank you so much for this opportunity!!!

Who doesn't love a great mask, and especially affordable!!
    It works.
    Does not dry out the skin, no smelly scent to the mask, and no tough residue on the skin.

I liked the mask was easy to apply, to use, and to remove once done.
    The results were great, I definitely saw smoother and refreshed results after search use.

The price makes it affordable to use on a consistant basis and won't feel like a splurge.

I didn't see any new pimple outbreaks after use, my skin. Did seem cleaner and less acne visible in my opinion.