4.1/5
Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control Moisturizer Reviews

January 22, 2019
    Georgia, United States

overall pretty good go for it!!

When I started using this it was incredible. It left my skin so soft and smooth and still does! After a while though I srted breaking out and I found out it was because of this. You can try it out because maybe itll do wonders for you but now I'm on the search of a new Moisturizer.

May 22, 2018

Best moisturizer I’ve ever used

I have pretty oily skin so finding a moisturizer that worked with my skin without causing more acne was a challenge. This is the only moisturizer I use and my face has never been more clear

May 07, 2018

Not for sensitive skin

this is a good product, but not if you have dry skin.
    It was effective but overdried my skin.

Use ever other day I guess if you have sensitive skin.

Good product

April 16, 2018

Great!

Great product! Works perfect for my sensitive skin and even better for clearing up all of my excess acne and dry skin. I use it every morning and night after washing my face.

April 16, 2018

Amazing

this cleared up all of my acne and i really recommend this mosturizer for all the people who have dry/sensetive/acne prone skin. this has worked wonders for my skin.

April 06, 2018

I buy this on the regular!

This product moisturizers without causing excess acne flare ups. I use it after cleanser. Win, win. This product leaves your skin silky smooth. Love this product!!

March 21, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

I love this product!

Great for dry skin and doesn’t leave skin feeling oily. It helps clear up acne and still moisturizes. I would buy it again. It’s realky great!!!!!!!!!!!

December 05, 2017

Résultat exceptionnel à petit prix

J'ai tombé sous le charme du produit Clean & Clear pour l'acné. Résultat fou à petit prix. Mon visage me remercie à chaque fois que j'utilise ce produit!

October 21, 2017

Not greasy

I had fair results with this product. While it is not greasy and did not increase blemishes, I felt that it was not moisturizing. The price is affordable.

October 17, 2017

Works as expected

I have combination sensitive acne-prone skin and use this lotion daily. It effectively moisturizes my skin and reduces my acne flare-ups without drying or burning my skin as other products tend to do.
    I have been using this product for several years and will continue to do so.