3.9/5
Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment Reviews

October 09, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Didn't work for me

I had hear a lot of good things about this product so I wanted to test it out. However to me it was very disappointing. It definitely did work to some extent but not as great as everyone said it would.

October 02, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

A must-have for those who get breakouts!

I feel like I have spent my whole life trying to find something that is affordable and effectively treats my breakouts. I tried this when it was half price in Superdrug and I am so glad I did! This little tube is amazing, a real hard-hitter for spots that is gentle enough not to affect normal skin.
    It works reducing the redness and inflammation of spots within an hour, and with regular use it clears spots within a couple of days.

July 17, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

It’s alright

When using it correctly it works perfectly fine but u must ensure that u don’t touch it at all. Also I am pretty annoyed how it can just peel randomly meaning I’ll have to re apply and also I do not recommend wearing under or over make up. Personally it reduced my spots in four hours.

May 22, 2019

works good

This product definitely works for me most of the time, If I apply it before bed I can usually see a difference in size and redness by the morning. Lasts a long time as you don’t have to use very much, I just ran out and will be buying a new one soon!

March 19, 2019

Good good

Very very very effective very good product I purchased this very often I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah this project

March 18, 2019

Its a promise

Ive been using this product for the last 3 month, it makes the pimple looks 90% less red, and smaller over night! I definitely recommend this one for those who gets pimples when it’s the time of the month

March 18, 2019

Did absolutely nothing

I realize that some people just don't respond to salicylic acid when treating acne and maybe I'm one of those people but this just did absolutely nothing for me if you ask me, it made my acne worse IE lasted longer then it would have if I didn't put it on

2.7/5

March 11, 2019

Left scars

While I was experiencing one of the worst breakouts I've encountered, I bought this product. Hopeful it would help to reduce the redness and size of the pimples, it instead left me with several dark purple and red scars. The product is effective for reducing and "spot treating" if you don't mind having a permanent spot left behind. I would not recommend this product.

February 10, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

good

this product dries ooff my acne but it gives me acne scars which i dont know how to fix. i did repurchased this product tho. even though this is a drugstore product, it is kind of expensive.

February 09, 2019

Helps dry-out my hormonal zits

This product helps to dry and tones down the redness of the zit. I apply it AM and PM after moisturizer and it does help to lessen the inflammation. Good product.