3.9/5
Clean & Clear Advantage Oil-Free Acne Moisturizer Reviews

Clean and clear advantage oil free acne moisturizer helps treat and prevent acne. It makes skin soft and smooth. It is a light, non-greasy moisturizer that really works to moisturize skin leaving it soft and smooth while treating and preventing breakouts. Daily use will help diminish the number of breakouts that occur and protect skin from dryness. Oil free acne moisturizer replenishes your skin with moisture while working to clear-up breakouts and help keep new ones from forming. You skin is left looking healthy, smooth, soft and clear.

December 05, 2017

Résultat exceptionnel à petit prix

J'ai tombé sous le charme du produit Clean & Clear pour l'acné. Résultat fou à petit prix. Mon visage me remercie à chaque fois que j'utilise ce produit!

October 21, 2017

Not greasy

I had fair results with this product. While it is not greasy and did not increase blemishes, I felt that it was not moisturizing. The price is affordable.

October 17, 2017

Works as expected

I have combination sensitive acne-prone skin and use this lotion daily. It effectively moisturizes my skin and reduces my acne flare-ups without drying or burning my skin as other products tend to do.
    I have been using this product for several years and will continue to do so.

May 14, 2017

This is a great moisturizer for acne prone skin. I love the cooling sensation it gives your skin. The price is ok, you can get it at any Walmart or drugstore. The only down side is after using it for a while your skin becomes used to it and it becomes less effective so I would recommend switching up products every now and again so this product keeps its effectiveness.

April 25, 2017

J'aime beaucoup le produit qui est efficace pour l'acné, toutefois, il doit être adapté pour votre type de peau, car moi, qui a la peau sensible, le produit a déjà brûlé ma peau en l'utilisant plus d'une fois dans la même journée.

April 04, 2017

I purchased this product because I wanted to see if an acne-fighting moisturizer would be effective in controlling breakouts. I originally used this product all over my face, but my skin was still dry in certain areas where I never had breakouts. Overall, I'd consider this a mild moisturizer. I began 'spot treating' with this product. My breakouts are in the jaw/chin areas, so I only use this product in those spots and it has really worked. My whiteheads are at a minimum for the first time in a long while. Sometimes, I do have to go over the area with another regular moisturizer, but I'm okay with that as long as this product keeps working.

March 20, 2017

For the price and effectiveness on my blackheads i will be buying this again and again. I personally mix a bit with my foundation as well; it doesn't affect color or absorption.

It doesn't burn unless the skin is open, and is nice and light with quick drying and tackiness after use.

The price is acceptable even though its small pump bottle; having a lotion with acne control isn't super duper cheap or anything anyways.
    I highly recommend this to those with sensitive skin as well.

January 14, 2017

I have used this moisturizer for a few years now. No complaints. It's not greasy, doesn't clog my pores, and lasts for a long time. I would definitely give this a try if you're looking for a new moisturizer.

November 28, 2016

I use this product everyday for my face and it's great. I don't use any other moisturizer besides this one. If you're somebody who has dry skin and acne problems I highly suggest you use this product.

1.5/5

March 03, 2016

I had high hopes for this product but I was left feeling disappointed. This product left my skin terribly dry and even chapped my lips! I wasn't convinced it was to blame but after taking a break as using this product again, my chapped lips returned!