Clean & Clear Advantage Oil-Free Acne Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #223 out of 465 in Acne Treatment

Clean and clear advantage oil free acne moisturizer helps treat and prevent acne. It makes skin soft and smooth. It is a light, non-greasy moisturizer that really works to moisturize skin leaving it soft and smooth while treating and preventing breakouts. Daily use will help diminish the number of breakouts that occur and protect skin from dryness. Oil free acne moisturizer replenishes your skin with moisture while working to clear-up breakouts and help keep new ones from forming. You skin is left looking healthy, smooth, soft and clear.

April 04, 2017

I purchased this product because I wanted to see if an acne-fighting moisturizer would be effective in controlling breakouts. I originally used this product all over my face, but my skin was still dry in certain areas where I never had breakouts. Overall, I'd consider this a mild moisturizer. I began 'spot treating' with this product. My breakouts are in the jaw/chin areas, so I only use this product in those spots and it has really worked. My whiteheads are at a minimum for the first time in a long while. Sometimes, I do have to go over the area with another regular moisturizer, but I'm okay with that as long as this product keeps working.

March 20, 2017

For the price and effectiveness on my blackheads i will be buying this again and again. I personally mix a bit with my foundation as well; it doesn't affect color or absorption.

It doesn't burn unless the skin is open, and is nice and light with quick drying and tackiness after use.

The price is acceptable even though its small pump bottle; having a lotion with acne control isn't super duper cheap or anything anyways.
    I highly recommend this to those with sensitive skin as well.

January 14, 2017

I have used this moisturizer for a few years now. No complaints. It's not greasy, doesn't clog my pores, and lasts for a long time. I would definitely give this a try if you're looking for a new moisturizer.

November 28, 2016

I use this product everyday for my face and it's great. I don't use any other moisturizer besides this one. If you're somebody who has dry skin and acne problems I highly suggest you use this product.

1.5/5

March 03, 2016

I had high hopes for this product but I was left feeling disappointed. This product left my skin terribly dry and even chapped my lips! I wasn't convinced it was to blame but after taking a break as using this product again, my chapped lips returned!

January 31, 2016

It kind of good but a little to pricey. I got mines and it helped my face to be moisturized but just not my budget

January 25, 2016

Got this moisturizer because a friend recommended it. I do like some clean and clear products and this one was ok for the price.

#1 Pleasant light smell
    #2 Non greasy formula
    #3 Has salicylic acid in it to help control with blemishes
    #4 Felt cool and tingly when on skin that was non irritating

December 18, 2015

Keeps my skin moisturized but not oily. I found my skin is a lot clearer.

March 31, 2015

Great product I use this every day it makes my face glowing and clean I will continue to use it

February 17, 2015

I love using this after I've showered because it gets into the pores better. It leaves a tingly sensation when you use it and thats how I know its working! it made my skin almost 90% clearer in a week