Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub Reviews

3.6/5
Ranked #256 out of 502 in Acne Treatment

See fewer blackheads in just two days! This specially formulated cleanser contains Multi-Action beads to gently exfoliate your skin's surface. The maximum strength acne fighting medicine in Blackhead Clearing Scrub helps clear blackheads and helps prevent new ones from forming. For more information, please visit http://www.cleanandclear.ca.

June 26, 2017

Scrubs are amazing.

I would recommend this Blackhead scrub to anyone as it works absolutely amazing at taking away your blackheads. This product leaves your face feeling refreshed and clean.

May 07, 2017

Makes my face feel smooth and clears up most black heads ...its a product I use everyday and would recommend it to any friend looking to try a new face wash

March 24, 2017

Great product to use everyday! It gently exfoliates my skin, leaving it smooth and bright. My pores are less noticeable. I highly recommend this product.

March 08, 2017

Amazing product, use it twice a day. Makes face feel tingly, and clean. This product takes all the oil off your face and even removes your makeup. Makes you feel so good !! And stops acne

January 21, 2017

j’utilise ce gommage de chez Clear & Clean spéciale points noirs .
    J’avoue que je n’ai pas trouvé une action transcendante au sujet des points noirs mais plutôt des boutons ! Le produit sens très bon ; une odeur de propre :3 il n’est pas très agressif mais je déconseille pour les peaux sèches !Ses petits grains lisse la peau légèrement et le produit laisse la peau douce et avec un bel éclat j’aime j’aime !

September 15, 2016

I love this scrub. It has a great smell and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. I am not too sure about how it tackles my blackheads, but it has helped with my acne.

September 10, 2016

All johnson brand is really great
    I love clean and clear scrub for my face it's amazing
    And i feel refreshing after use it specially with the summer whether
    Of course recommend it for everyone

2.7/5

August 17, 2016

Didnt work for me at all as a blackhead clearing scrub. As a regular scrub it works well, it has nice creamy texture, with small microbids. Nice scent, makes my skin fresh but has 0 effect on black heads

August 17, 2016

Used to try for acne, first time using it and love it. Face is clearing up good and definitely works for blackheads. Scrub feels nice and refreshing on face.

1.8/5

August 03, 2016

From this product really I don't see any efectivity :-( my blackhead is staying like before,any changes but I used it around 7 months until those tube was finished..I need try another one