• Clean & Clear MORNING BURST® Facial Cleanser
Good

Clean & Clear MORNING BURST® Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #297 out of 1050 in Facial Cleansers

March 04, 2017

I feel like this cleanser is purchased by everyone at least once in their life time.
    I bought it last year, it was in one of the bins and my younger sister was with me and raved about it.
    I disliked it, even though it left my face with a clean feeling and smelled pleasant, it did nothing else. It does not offer a deep clean, the tiny beads were just a nuisance (and bad for the environment), it dried out my skin to the point I couldn't put concealer on because my skin looked cracked. I have combination skin, so perhaps this is better used by someone with extreme oil issues and perhaps only once or twice a week.

August 15, 2016

Its a nice cleanser with a kick to it. It has a liquid gel like texture, very nice citrusy scent to it.it lathers well and doing a great job on cleaning the skin. And its also makes my skin buzzing not sure how to described it, but i feel refresh and rejuvinated after it

August 15, 2016

I've been using this product for a number of years, and my morning isn't complete without it. It leave's a slight tingling feeling (so you know it's working), and the scent really does perk you up in the morning. It's not to harsh/doesn't dry out your skin, but I do use a facial moisturizer afterwards regardless.

NikkiS added a new review for
    Lululemon Sweater Hoodie

Mariahp added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Favorite Money Saving tip?

Chantal1996 added a new review for