3.9/5
Clean & Clear MORNING BURST® Facial Cleanser Reviews

October 25, 2019
    Belfast, United Kingdom

Rejuvenating

Fresh fragrance, easy to apply. Clear the skin and get rid of oils. Give a fresh look. Highly recommendable. Using this product for long and will continue to purchase again.

October 23, 2019
    United Kingdom

Great product, great price.

I love to use this facial scrub and cleanser, it leaves me feeling awake and rejuvenated in the morning. The scent is lovely and it comes at a great price too.

October 13, 2019
    Florida, United States

Inexpensive Facial Cleanser that’s Great for the Morning

This is an inexpensive facial cleaner that I really feel gets the job done. I love the citrus scent that is awakening in the morning. My face always feels very fresh and clean afterwards without drying affects. I also like the pump bottle for easy use.

October 08, 2019

Bon réveil

C'est le nettoyant parfait pour se réveillé le matin. Il dégage une bonne odeur et fait en sorte que notre visage soit propre et prête a accueillir la journée. Il est à la fois exfoliant et nettoyant et les grains n'assèche pas la peau. On peut autant l'utiliser le matin ou le soir. Il mousse bien et nettoie en profondeur. tu n'es pas obliger d'avoir une peau à bouton si tu veux l'essayer tout types de peau.

September 24, 2019

Smells nice and cleans my face

It has a fresh citrus scent and cleans my face. The beads are not plastic and they burst while you wash your face. Doesn’t dry my face too much. I would recommend this face wash and have would repurchase it.

September 08, 2019

Feels wonderful

I love the way the beads feel on my skin! Gives a great exfoliation and wash. I like to use it right when I wake up because it feels like an extra boost. Makes my face feel soft and nice and smells great!

September 07, 2019

Used it for soo long

I have used this face wash for years and it works really well in summer time when your skin keeps getting oily. The tiny scrub beads helps clean your pores and makes you feel really fresh and clean with no oil residue.

August 30, 2019

Rejuvenated Skin!

Absolutely love this product I use it as my morning facial cleanser just helps to make me feel like I’ve washed the sweat and fabric feel from the night and gives me that refreshing burst I need in the Morning!

August 30, 2019

Refreshing

The cleanser does it’s job in terms of cleaning. It has tiny dots to scrubs your face and have that refreshing feeling in the morning that wakes you up.

July 29, 2019

I Like It

I like using this facewash sometimes. I like how its light and does not have strong scent. I also like the small breads within the facewash. Overall, it's a recommended product.