3.9/5
Clean & Clear MORNING BURST® Facial Cleanser Reviews

February 11, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Best bang for your buck

While it isn’t a fancy face wash from Sephora, it truly is the best bang for your buck. It gets the job done while being easy on your wallet. I’ve been using this stuff for years.

0.8/5

February 05, 2020
    West Lothian, United Kingdom

Wouldn't recommend

I wouldn't recommend this product. I didn't find it was very good at all and found it to be pretty harsh and drying on my skin, I don't have the most sensitive skin but this really did not agree with me and usually I can use anything. I didn't like the smell off it either and the fact it was causing dry areas I ceased using it

January 30, 2020
    United Kingdom

Freshness

I used this product years ago and loved it but struggle to find it in my local beauty stockists nowadays.
    Always great smell and made me feel awake in the morning.
    Didn't dry my face out either like some other face washed.

December 11, 2019

Will keep buying

I used to use this face wash years ago but with all the hype of buying expensive cash washes I switched to another one. This super expensive cash wash was terrible for my skin and I just didn’t feel clean.
    But now I’m back to using this my skins cleared up and that morning ‘burst’ really wakes me up and makes me feel ready for my day!

December 03, 2019
    Texas, United States

Not amazing, not terrible either

It won't make you feel super clean and smooth in one use, but it's not amazing either. DEFINITELY a no for sensitive skin, It says you can/should use it daily, but exfoliating daily is detrimental to your skin.

2.8/5

November 23, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Okay

Isn’t my favourite clean and clear product. After using, my face dried out and started to peel, I have combo skin. my skin started to peel, it wasn’t nice.

October 25, 2019
    Belfast, United Kingdom

Rejuvenating

Fresh fragrance, easy to apply. Clear the skin and get rid of oils. Give a fresh look. Highly recommendable. Using this product for long and will continue to purchase again.

October 23, 2019
    United Kingdom

Great product, great price.

I love to use this facial scrub and cleanser, it leaves me feeling awake and rejuvenated in the morning. The scent is lovely and it comes at a great price too.

October 13, 2019
    Florida, United States

Inexpensive Facial Cleanser that’s Great for the Morning

This is an inexpensive facial cleaner that I really feel gets the job done. I love the citrus scent that is awakening in the morning. My face always feels very fresh and clean afterwards without drying affects. I also like the pump bottle for easy use.

October 08, 2019

Bon réveil

C'est le nettoyant parfait pour se réveillé le matin. Il dégage une bonne odeur et fait en sorte que notre visage soit propre et prête a accueillir la journée. Il est à la fois exfoliant et nettoyant et les grains n'assèche pas la peau. On peut autant l'utiliser le matin ou le soir. Il mousse bien et nettoie en profondeur. tu n'es pas obliger d'avoir une peau à bouton si tu veux l'essayer tout types de peau.