3.9/5
Clean & Clear MORNING BURST® Facial Cleanser Reviews

2.3/5

April 27, 2020

It does wake you up in the morning, but strips your skin!

This cleanser literally strips your skin of all its oils and makes it feel super tight. Would not recommend. However it does provide a tingle which serves to wake you up, so if that's your jam go for it!

November 22, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Okay

Isn’t my favourite clean and clear product. After using, my face dried out and started to peel, I have combo skin. my skin started to peel, it wasn’t nice.

April 23, 2019

Not good for dry skin

This product makes your skin very dry. So if you have combination skin as I do, please do not go for it. I have tried clean and clear several products several times but I get disappointed each time.

However, if you have oily skin, I think it might work for you.

February 25, 2019

Kind of drying

This facial cleanser does a good job at waking you up, but for me as a person with oily skin, for some reason it is drying, and makes my face feel tight. However, it does help with fighting any acne I get, without being damaging. Would buy again if it wasn't too drying.

February 25, 2019

Neutrogena Morning blast - Oil Free Cleanser

I bought the Neutrogena Orange Blast face wash (oil-free) as a face wash, I was looking for something to help wake me up as well as clean off any dirt/ left over make up etc.

My face produces a lot of oil so I went for something oil-free. Shortly after I finished washing my face I looked in the mirror and it was VERY VERY Dry. I felt refreshed for a few seconds before and then my face did not feel very smooth and I had to use a lot of face cream to get rid of the dryness. I did not like this product very much. It smells great and the price wasn't bad and it does leave you with a tingle. HOWEVER, this face was is very drying and I had to put twice as much face cream to get rid of the dryness which essentially made it more oily.

June 30, 2018

Meh

I used this for a long period of time and though my face was clean and refreshed, I didn't feel like it stopped my face from breaking out. I was somewhat disappointed about the product since I had heard so many good things about it. In the future, I'll probably try it again to see if it changed etc.

2.3/5

April 17, 2018

Good for regular skin but not for mine

I have very sensitive skin, so when I started using this product my skin began breaking out and I eventually had to stop using it. But when my sister used the product she loved it very much, so it all depends on your type of skin. If you have sensitive skin I would not recommend.

April 02, 2018

Good for Regular Skin

Not a bad product, I personally having cystic acne am unable to use it. It is refreshing and helped with my blackheads/whiteheads but where ever it came into contact with my acne breakouts it just seems to make them worse. For regular skin I would recommend 100% but for those of us with troubled pores I would think twice

March 06, 2018

Not For Sensitive ~ Dry Skin Types

Hi there, I bought this in a set for my pre-teen daughter who is getting occasional hormonal break-outs. She has always had fair, sensitive facial and many products irritate ~ burn her skin. I was a little leery to try it because of the salicylic acid meaning it is a low dose; I was hoping it was gentle enough. She tried it off and on for about 6 weeks but it was to strong and caused her burning and irritation immediately upon applying. I ended up putting it in the shower to be used on our backs for occasional deep cleaning, as the skin is much thicker in that area. So I'd say that this isn't the greatest facial wash, but great if you have body acne :-)

February 19, 2018

Not for ME

Did not react well with my skin. After a few uses my face became very red, scaly and dry. I would not use again, it made my face super sensitive. It became so red I had to visit the dr.