3.9/5
Clean & Clear MORNING BURST® Facial Cleanser Reviews

February 11, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Best bang for your buck

While it isn’t a fancy face wash from Sephora, it truly is the best bang for your buck. It gets the job done while being easy on your wallet. I’ve been using this stuff for years.

January 30, 2020
    United Kingdom

Freshness

I used this product years ago and loved it but struggle to find it in my local beauty stockists nowadays.
    Always great smell and made me feel awake in the morning.
    Didn't dry my face out either like some other face washed.

December 11, 2019

Will keep buying

I used to use this face wash years ago but with all the hype of buying expensive cash washes I switched to another one. This super expensive cash wash was terrible for my skin and I just didn’t feel clean.
    But now I’m back to using this my skins cleared up and that morning ‘burst’ really wakes me up and makes me feel ready for my day!

October 23, 2019
    United Kingdom

Great product, great price.

I love to use this facial scrub and cleanser, it leaves me feeling awake and rejuvenated in the morning. The scent is lovely and it comes at a great price too.

October 13, 2019
    Florida, United States

Inexpensive Facial Cleanser that’s Great for the Morning

This is an inexpensive facial cleaner that I really feel gets the job done. I love the citrus scent that is awakening in the morning. My face always feels very fresh and clean afterwards without drying affects. I also like the pump bottle for easy use.

October 08, 2019

Bon réveil

C'est le nettoyant parfait pour se réveillé le matin. Il dégage une bonne odeur et fait en sorte que notre visage soit propre et prête a accueillir la journée. Il est à la fois exfoliant et nettoyant et les grains n'assèche pas la peau. On peut autant l'utiliser le matin ou le soir. Il mousse bien et nettoie en profondeur. tu n'es pas obliger d'avoir une peau à bouton si tu veux l'essayer tout types de peau.

September 24, 2019

Smells nice and cleans my face

It has a fresh citrus scent and cleans my face. The beads are not plastic and they burst while you wash your face. Doesn’t dry my face too much. I would recommend this face wash and have would repurchase it.

August 30, 2019

Rejuvenated Skin!

Absolutely love this product I use it as my morning facial cleanser just helps to make me feel like I’ve washed the sweat and fabric feel from the night and gives me that refreshing burst I need in the Morning!

July 23, 2019
    South Carolina, United States

Clean and clear is great!

These Clean and Clear cleansing products are awesome for that right out of bed, need my face washed feeling. Perfect scent, not too strong or overpowering for that morning wash and the little beads throughout burst and leave a perfectly cleansed and fresh feeling!

July 19, 2019
    Somerset, United Kingdom

I would recommend

I have just finished my first bottle and I will definitely buy it again. My skin always felt fresh and I really like the smell of it. I do like this brand in general but this is one of their better facial cleansers.