3.9/5
Clean & Clear MORNING BURST® Facial Cleanser Reviews

September 05, 2021
    Texas, United States

This stuff is amazing!

This Clean and Clear Morning Burst Face Wash is amazing! I use it faithfully every morning and night! It leaves my skin so clean and soft. The scent is an added bonus, the citrus smell is perfect.

October 07, 2020

Clean and Clear morning burst facial cleanser

Hello. I use daily routine morning and night time before bed clean and clear morning burst cleanser make my face clean and fresh and it remove dirt oil and blemishes. I would recommend my family and friends other to buy that cleanser it very affordable to buy and help makes your skin feels great all day.

September 01, 2020

Deep cleaning, but perhaps not for sensitive skin.

Since I work in makeup every day, I need something to help cleanse my skin deeply, and CLEAN & CLEAR MORNING BURST® FACIAL is perfect for that. However, I feel that my skin is a little more sensitive after using this product.

June 10, 2020

Love the Tingle

My skin is very sensitive and I have no problems using Morning Burst. My skin feels amazing and it is a great way to wake myself up in the morning. I also love how it makes my skin feel. TINGLE!!!

May 10, 2020
    Arizona, United States

Citrisy and yummy and gets job done

I love the tingles this wash leaves in the morning. Its definitely energizing and does help assist you in the wake up process and its uplifting and the scent makes you in a cheery happy mood

April 23, 2020

My go to face wash!

I had been looking for a facewash when I stubled upon this Facewash. I love how it makes my face look fresh and soft after each use. I got everyone hooked on it!

April 11, 2020

Faciale

J’adore ce facile cleaner le matin quand tu nettoie ta peau tu te dent fraiche et avec les perle a l’intérieur il nettoie en profondeur et enleve les impuretés

March 31, 2020

I would buy again

This product is amazing for The daily using. I really enjoy the effect it provided. I feel the skin very clean and soft, ready to receive my daily hydration and/or makeup

March 31, 2020

Smells good

Love the packaging. Smell great. For man and woman. The scrub is not to rough for my skin or my son's. My son acne cleared up. It just took time. We use it morning and night. My face feels very clean

February 11, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Best bang for your buck

While it isn’t a fancy face wash from Sephora, it truly is the best bang for your buck. It gets the job done while being easy on your wallet. I’ve been using this stuff for years.