3.9/5
Clean & Clear MORNING BURST® Facial Cleanser Reviews

July 29, 2019

I Like It

I like using this facewash sometimes. I like how its light and does not have strong scent. I also like the small breads within the facewash. Overall, it's a recommended product.

July 23, 2019
    South Carolina, United States

Clean and clear is great!

These Clean and Clear cleansing products are awesome for that right out of bed, need my face washed feeling. Perfect scent, not too strong or overpowering for that morning wash and the little beads throughout burst and leave a perfectly cleansed and fresh feeling!

July 19, 2019
    Somerset, United Kingdom

I would recommend

I have just finished my first bottle and I will definitely buy it again. My skin always felt fresh and I really like the smell of it. I do like this brand in general but this is one of their better facial cleansers.

July 17, 2019

REFRESHING!

I enjoy using this facial cleanser by clean and clear, it awakens your sense and skin, leaving it smooth and clean. I also like the exfoliating bursting beads inside the formula that scrub dead skin. it doesn't bother my sensitive skin.

July 14, 2019
    City and County of Swansea, United Kingdom

I love this!!

I’ve used this on a few occasions and I find it always leaves your face feeling so fresh for the day. Great for summer days in particular when you don’t feel like wearing any makeup. Leaves the skin with a lovely glow. The bottles last ages too!

July 05, 2019

Fresh

This product left the best clean feeling on my face I loved the smell and loved the way it made my face feel so clean and refreshed. he boys used it on the dry skin and it did not boter their skin at all

July 05, 2019

Clensing beads

These cleansing beads are nice and refreshing.
    They're great to cleanse face with in the morning, with good cleansing power. I like the pump format as well

July 04, 2019

GREAT FACE WASH!

the clean and clear face wash wakes me up effectively in the morning, and soaks up all of the excess oil from the nights production! I would recommend this product!

June 26, 2019

Good

My skin is fairly nice and all I needed was a cleanser that felt like it was cleaning my skin. This product does that job. It smells nice and I always feel refreshed in the morning.

June 04, 2019
    Missouri, United States

Yes, would buy again

This cleanser has such an awesome smell! Not to mention it really does leave your face feeling clean and fresh. Its not to harsh and not too drying so that is a plus in my book and i would buy it again.