3.9/5
Clean & Clear MORNING BURST® Facial Cleanser Reviews

July 17, 2019

REFRESHING!

I enjoy using this facial cleanser by clean and clear, it awakens your sense and skin, leaving it smooth and clean. I also like the exfoliating bursting beads inside the formula that scrub dead skin. it doesn't bother my sensitive skin.

July 14, 2019
    City and County of Swansea, United Kingdom

I love this!!

I’ve used this on a few occasions and I find it always leaves your face feeling so fresh for the day. Great for summer days in particular when you don’t feel like wearing any makeup. Leaves the skin with a lovely glow. The bottles last ages too!

July 05, 2019

Fresh

This product left the best clean feeling on my face I loved the smell and loved the way it made my face feel so clean and refreshed. he boys used it on the dry skin and it did not boter their skin at all

July 05, 2019

Clensing beads

These cleansing beads are nice and refreshing.
    They're great to cleanse face with in the morning, with good cleansing power. I like the pump format as well

July 04, 2019

GREAT FACE WASH!

the clean and clear face wash wakes me up effectively in the morning, and soaks up all of the excess oil from the nights production! I would recommend this product!

June 26, 2019

Good

My skin is fairly nice and all I needed was a cleanser that felt like it was cleaning my skin. This product does that job. It smells nice and I always feel refreshed in the morning.

June 04, 2019
    Missouri, United States

Yes, would buy again

This cleanser has such an awesome smell! Not to mention it really does leave your face feeling clean and fresh. Its not to harsh and not too drying so that is a plus in my book and i would buy it again.

2.8/5

April 23, 2019

Not good for dry skin

This product makes your skin very dry. So if you have combination skin as I do, please do not go for it. I have tried clean and clear several products several times but I get disappointed each time.

However, if you have oily skin, I think it might work for you.

April 06, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

This is a really great cleanser and scrub.Still use often.

The scrub gets all the dead skin cells off your face including dark spots if used every other day. The cleanser prepares your skin to be moisturized .It feels like you have new skin. There's nothing better than feeling fresh and awake after using Clean and Clear Morning Burst facial scrub and clenser!

April 04, 2019

i love it

i have been using this product for weeks and i love it, smell so good and leave my skin beautiful and bright. i use this product every morning and every night and i feel that my skin is clean and soft.