3.9/5
Clean & Clear MORNING BURST® Facial Cleanser Reviews

December 11, 2019

Will keep buying

I used to use this face wash years ago but with all the hype of buying expensive cash washes I switched to another one. This super expensive cash wash was terrible for my skin and I just didn’t feel clean.
    But now I’m back to using this my skins cleared up and that morning ‘burst’ really wakes me up and makes me feel ready for my day!

December 03, 2019
    Texas, United States

Not amazing, not terrible either

It won't make you feel super clean and smooth in one use, but it's not amazing either. DEFINITELY a no for sensitive skin, It says you can/should use it daily, but exfoliating daily is detrimental to your skin.

2.8/5

November 23, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Okay

Isn’t my favourite clean and clear product. After using, my face dried out and started to peel, I have combo skin. my skin started to peel, it wasn’t nice.

October 25, 2019
    Belfast, United Kingdom

Rejuvenating

Fresh fragrance, easy to apply. Clear the skin and get rid of oils. Give a fresh look. Highly recommendable. Using this product for long and will continue to purchase again.

October 23, 2019
    United Kingdom

Great product, great price.

I love to use this facial scrub and cleanser, it leaves me feeling awake and rejuvenated in the morning. The scent is lovely and it comes at a great price too.

October 13, 2019
    Florida, United States

Inexpensive Facial Cleanser that’s Great for the Morning

This is an inexpensive facial cleaner that I really feel gets the job done. I love the citrus scent that is awakening in the morning. My face always feels very fresh and clean afterwards without drying affects. I also like the pump bottle for easy use.

October 08, 2019

Bon réveil

C'est le nettoyant parfait pour se réveillé le matin. Il dégage une bonne odeur et fait en sorte que notre visage soit propre et prête a accueillir la journée. Il est à la fois exfoliant et nettoyant et les grains n'assèche pas la peau. On peut autant l'utiliser le matin ou le soir. Il mousse bien et nettoie en profondeur. tu n'es pas obliger d'avoir une peau à bouton si tu veux l'essayer tout types de peau.

September 24, 2019

Smells nice and cleans my face

It has a fresh citrus scent and cleans my face. The beads are not plastic and they burst while you wash your face. Doesn’t dry my face too much. I would recommend this face wash and have would repurchase it.

September 08, 2019

Feels wonderful

I love the way the beads feel on my skin! Gives a great exfoliation and wash. I like to use it right when I wake up because it feels like an extra boost. Makes my face feel soft and nice and smells great!

September 07, 2019

Used it for soo long

I have used this face wash for years and it works really well in summer time when your skin keeps getting oily. The tiny scrub beads helps clean your pores and makes you feel really fresh and clean with no oil residue.