Clean & Clear persa-gel 5 acne medication Reviews
#1077 in Face Day Creams

January 29, 2020

I will continue buying, VERY EFFECTIVE!

I used this one slowly ( spot treatment then 15 mins then wash Off) these days Im using it all over my acne face. I spread it on my face and leave them for an hour and wash off, sometimes 30 mins when Im pressed for time. Dries up my active zits and make my scars lighter over time. This one is best used with Neutrogena ultra sensitive gel cleanser. No purging as long as you use it gradually. Acne sufferers, please take note! This one is amazing and Im on my 4th tube:)

January 05, 2020

Perfect for swollen lumps!

Let's be real ladies, have you ever had any large painful, swollen bumps on your face, back, or chest? (Or other places?) This is your saving grace. When I see a pimple just starting I put some of this godsend on, and bam it calms right down the next day. I have sensitive combination skin so I only make sure to use a dab.
    I also use it on cysts and other bumps that pop up. I've never had an adverse reaction to this wonder gel.

December 06, 2018

Life Saver!

I have been using this product for 2 years now and it works like a charm! I do believe it is a little pricey but it goes on sale a lot so I try to get at least two when it goes on sale as I do go through it quite fast. As well, if you put two much on or many times throughout a day it can cause your skin to go dry so I recommend making sure you moisturize your skin while using it.

June 20, 2018

Great for pimples with NO HEADS!

Our whole family uses this for when we get pimples with no visible heads. It doesn't burn and goes on like a cream. After a few applications, you will notice it's effectiveness. It does not dry out your skin like other pimple zapper creams.

April 06, 2018

Miracle worker.

I am a 27 year old female with combination, sensitive and acne prone skin. This little tube of 5% benzoyl peroxide has made my life 100% better. When I’m having a bad Differin break out, or when my hormones are running wild, this treatment reduces redness, reduces the size of the pimple and dries out any active whiteheads I can see. I’m honestly surprised this is an over the counter product with how effective it is. I paid about $9 for it at Shoppers Drug Mart and one tube has lasted me almost 6 months. A little goes a long way.

February 07, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Amazing!

I use this product at the first sign of a pimple or even when a pimple is at its worst. It clears up overnight and really does work on my skin. I highly recommend this for people who aren't too acne prone but get mild acne from time to time.

November 30, 2017

Would buy again

I have relatively clear skin, however will break out around my T-zone when under stress or not eating well.

This product is effective for spot treatment for those pimples that pop up and need gone right away. I can see a difference after 1-2 uses and prevents me from picking and aggravating the skin.

February 19, 2017

It works well on surface acne but does nothing for deeper acne. It is drying but effective. I have found that it bleaches wash cloths, pillowcases, shirts, etc. that it comes in contact with which is limiting how I can use it.

January 16, 2017

I am over 40 (but not yet 45 so lets just say I'm in between 40 & 45) and I STILL get regular acne. I mean come on....if I'm going to get older there should be some advantages....like say no more acne. So needless to say I still need acne cream to help dry out my pimples. I find this product works the best out of what's out there for acne medication. If you have severe acne I don't think this would do much good but it works well for the occasional pimple.

February 18, 2016

I have sensitive acne prone skin that is extremely dry and has been suffering from some hormonal cystic acne for the last several months.
    CONS: there needs to be a better system for the application since squeezing out globs and trying to get all of the gel from finger to face is not great, leaves large thick dry skin flakes behind.
    PROS: seems to really help things not turn into large painful bumps, stays on your face once dry even through sleeping
    Overall I would recommend this if you are wanting to see a shorter time for a spot to heal, and hope to minimize it before it even pops up. Be prepared to deal with the dry spots it leaves behind.