CLEAN RESERVE Radiant Nectar Parfum Reviews
#1 in Perfume

CLEAN RESERVE® Radiant Nectar is a fragrant combination of sun-kissed comfort and the crisp newness of spring, with the refreshing note of pear nectar that dries down to a sensual musk. Crafted with responsibly sourced ingredients and wrapped in eco-conscious packaging to minimize the impact on the planet, the scent features hand-selected sustainable ambrette seeds harvested by farmers in El Salvador.

Smells amazing

I smell fresh and fruity all the time. This perfume gives off vacation vibes for days, when i put it on I'm stepping straight out of the Carribean. I get so many compliments on this scent and it great fo everyone!

Love at first spritz...

Honestly I'm not one for most florals and musks, I'm pretty picky with all my scents but when I took this out of the box and opened the cute wooden top... heart eyes. I know your own skin can alter a perfume so I waited a bit after I sprayed myself and confirmed I love it. I'm in love with this... this is coming from someone so particular, I've only liked about 3 scents enough to use a lot and this one's number 4, baby!!

Spring in a bottle

CLEAN RESERVE Radiant Nectar is such a sweet scent, that you can't help but smile all day long. Imagine sweet pears dipped in honey. My fave part was the fact that it stayed put all day long and didn't fade. That is is the most important part for me.

Very strong beautiful frangrance

It has two tones a floral and musky tone. One spray is enough as it is very strong fresh musky floral smell. Almost intoxicating. This reminds me how a person smells like fresh out of the shower early morning vibes. I would wear it every day or if not everyday like a special occasion like meeting, date, or appointment in the morning.

March 31, 2022

Scents of spring flowers and warm summer days!

The scent of Radiant Nectar is delicious and vivid! It has a beautiful scent that lasts all day. Everyone compliments me on it every time I wear it! It's a unisex perfume that can be interpreted as masculine or feminine, in my opinion.

Clean Reserve has performed significantly better than I had anticipated. Many "clean" scents are typically underwhelming in terms of performance. For me, this is a scent that I wear all year. A misty, pleasant early spring day is my favorite time to wear it. It's bright enough to be hopeful while remaining warm and inviting. Overall, I would recommend this to anyone who wants to support sustainable, cruelty-free, vegan perfume.

March 30, 2022

Feels Nectary

The produce CLEAN RESERVE Radiant Nectar had a nice nectary feeling and smooth feeling. It did do what it was intended to do which is to clean the area desired. However its a bit pricy for my budget.

February 03, 2021

Clean Reserve Radiant Nectar review

Very woodsy smell. Not something that I would normally use, but the smell is not too overwhelming though. Would recommend it to a hippie or maybe even a millennial.

December 27, 2020

I can't get enough!!

I am truly obsessed with this scent. I've noticed I love scents with pear notes in them! This scent is fruity,sweet and a bit on the musky side. The floral notes and sweetness really take this scent to the next level. I AM OBSESSED. I like I love it more than my Rosie Jane Leila Lou.. I will have to soon pickup a full size bottle just incase clean decides to discontinue.