• Clean Warm Cotton Eau de Parfum

Clean Warm Cotton Eau de Parfum Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #1195 out of 1368 in Perfume

March 15, 2017

I love fresh scents and i though this perfume was perfect for me but after i tried it at home the scent gave me a headache and i felt dizzy. It wasn't only me my family hated how the smell makes you feel like your suffocating its too strong. Honestly it smells like a bucket of laundry detergent. Not worth it.

December 23, 2014

Got this in a rollerball set. I love laundry smells, so of course this one is great! It lasts a long time and great for a refreshing pick-me up through the day.

March 31, 2010

WARM COTTON eau de parfum BY CLEAN

I LOVE this perfume. It smells exactly like fresh laundry. I love putting on a light smell that you can just sniff all day! I usually get headaches easily by smelling the scent of my perfume, but this one? It's a keeper. You know one of those days where you just want to stuff your face in your clean laundry just because it smells so nice? This is what I want to do every time I spray this perfume on me, stuff my face in my clothes because it smells so so nice. I totally recommend it. I got it as a gift for my birthday from my boyfriend (hinted by my cousin lol) and he bought it at Sephora. I'm not sure if it's sold anywhere else in Toronto, but Sephora for sure. It costs around $70 for 60ml but definitely worth every penny! love love love love love!

Vavavanessa has started a new forum topic
    It Cosmetics

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    book "Women who love too much"

yummygood earned the Food & Drink Guru badge