1 review
#4 in Misc

Good - 0

October 02, 2021
    United States

Really did feel brand new!!

I was was able to try Clear Care Plus with Hydraglyde Contact Lens Solution for Soft Lenses for free in exchange for my honest review.
    My husband tried this first and found out from a cut on his finger that this does have Peroxide in it. I was amazed at how quickly the tube started bubbling once we put his in there. The only downside it that after he rinsed them thoroughly, they became really sticky and hard to put in. Other than that its amazing! He couldn't believe how soft they were were he even forgot he was wearing them!!
    I tend to have dry eyes, so wearing contact lenses becomes uncomfortable for me after a few hours. I was a little worried after he did it, but it was fine for me. Yes it was a little sticky but they didn't burn my eyes at all. And they lasted through my entire work shift without me having to put eye drops in which is unheard of for me!!
    If you worry about your contacts being dirty, drying out or possibly needed to go to the next batch TRY THIS FIRST!! IT REALLY DOES WORK!!