3.9/5
Clif Bar Chocolate Almond Fudge Energy Bar Reviews

March 02, 2017

Great when you just need fuel to keep you going. Tastiness depends on flavour but great for road trips, hikes or just hungry when you're in the office.

February 28, 2017

I LOVE THESE!!! I play roller derby and I find these bars something great to eat at the half time to get me back in the game. I also have used these as a breakfast supplement before hitting the gym and have found they keep me full and energized throughout the workout.

February 06, 2017

Both myself and my fiance really like these. Great little snacks for busy on the go people, many different flavors and they are actually pretty delicious. I do find them run a little expensive, but still buy them regardless because we enjoy how energized we feel after just a little bar.

February 05, 2017

Great tasting bars that are decently healthy. They're a great snack and great to grab on the go too! My whole family enjoys these bars. You can get a whole box for a reasonable price that doesn't involve breaking the bank ;)

February 03, 2017

I love packing a Clif Bar in my bag for the days I just KNOW I won't be able to sit down and eat lunch because I'm so busy. Transportable, variety of flavours, but a bit pricey.

January 19, 2017

Cliff bars are pricey but really tasty. I enjoy all of them with the exception of the mint. I find the flavor slightly overpowering and it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. These are great for a quick snack and keep you feeling full for a couple of hours afterwards. You can often find them on sale for $1/each which is awesome!

January 06, 2017

I LOVE Clif bars. They are healthy, taste so very good, have plenty of protein, and are easy to carry around. That being said, however, they are quite overpriced and although I would like to buy these more often, I cannot afford to do that.

January 06, 2017

I couldn't believe how tasty these delicious bars were! And, to boot, they are loaded with LOTS of vitamins and minerals. Great for hikes, "can't eat right away" times and especially in the winter-time after a full "snow-shovelling/sliding workout" accompanied by some yummy hot chocolate!

December 13, 2016

Absolutly LOVE cliff bars post work-out. They are fantastically delish and give me my much needed protein. My kids also love them as a snack. They taste like chocolate/candy bars, but they are good for you. Win-win.

December 04, 2016

Good post-workout snack or something to tide me over between meals. Be aware of the price, though - I usually try to buy them when they're on sale, but the product is good