Clif Bar Chocolate Chip Energy Bar Reviews
#11 in Protein Bars

September 19, 2017

Cliff bar rocks

I tried this bar cause it was all they had single to sell and loved it so tasty and filling kept me going for hours til i got home and love that I can carry it in my purse

August 16, 2017

Staple food

Having a highly active lifestyle sometimes it's impossible to find time to make a healthy snack. I keep these bars fully stocked at my house. I chose the crunchy chocolate chip bar because I crave cookies and these are a much healthier option. They taste just like cookies, but keep you full alot longer and don't have to feel guilty about it!

August 08, 2017
    New York, United States

Delicious Wholesome Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bar

This is a great flavour of CLIF bars. Though it is not my favourite flavour, it is one of my tops. This bar is made with a wholesome vanilla oat base. Each bar is fairly thick and chewy. There are plenty of chocolate chips inside each bar, which add a sweetness and dessert-like quality to the bar. There are also small pieces of raisin, which add a nice natural sweetness. I enjoy eating this bar after having warmed it in the microwave for 15-20 seconds (be careful you don't burn it). This allows the chocolate chips to melt and the bar to get all gooey. When I warm the bar, it reminds me of a wholesome chocolate chip oatmeal bar. Delicious. Each bar has a nice amount of vitamins and minerals included, such as calcium, iron, and protein.

These bars can be found in packs of larger quantities of one flavor or can be bought individually. The individuals are often on sale at 3 for $5 at many supermarkets.

1.2/5

July 12, 2017

Did not like it!

I bought this to take it along when we went hiking and honestly, in my opinion, it tastes terrible. I did not enjoy it. And I also think they are a bit pricey.

June 15, 2017

Very yummy

I normally don't like protein bars but this one is amazing! Price is a little expensive but I enjoy it as a treat now and then! Other flavours are great as well

June 06, 2017

I find these are great bars for on the go! If i am in a pinch and need a snack i always go to these! at 250 calories a bar its the perfect sized snack! also I like that 70 percent of ingrediants are organic

May 25, 2017

These bars are my everyday go to snack ... whether it's a quick energy burst after the gym or a late afternoon snack ...made with all natural ingredients and safe to feed your kids. A delicious portable bar that I can literally take with me anywhere.

March 17, 2017

Out of the 3 different flavors that I have tried of the cliff bars, the chocolate chip is my favorite. I love that it has actual good for you ingredients that are mostly organic and it's great for on the go. I'm not going to kid you and tell you that it tastes like a chocolate chip cookie, but it does taste alright for a protein bar and is my go-to for a diaper bag snack(For Mom).

3.2/5

March 04, 2017

They are about the same size as your normal gronola bar. But they taste 100 times better. But they say it is a builders bar, when it is just as un healthy.

February 16, 2017

Though not advertised as a protein bar you can still distinctly taste that "protein bar" flavour though much less displeasing than other brands I've tried. The chocolate chip and chocolate brownie are the best flavours I've tried and I continue to repurchase as I like to chuck these in my bag as a snack. Has a good crunch and chocolate so what more can you ask for.