Clif Bar Chocolate Chip Energy Bar Reviews
#11 in Protein Bars

March 21, 2019

Delicious, filling energy bar for when you are on-the-go!

I eat Clif bars as a snack, or when I need a quick breakfast while I am on the go. My favourite flavour is Chocolate Chip, but I love most of their other flavours as well. They taste chocolaty and they only have a slight aftertaste, but it is not unpleasant- an aftertaste is characteristic of most nutritional bars. My favourite aspect of these bars is the chewy and satisfying texture. They truly are filling. I’ve probably eaten 100 off these!

March 05, 2019

yummy energy boost

I usually grab a Clif bar prior to going for a walk, slip one into my bag for a quick pick me up... or just before working out, and my husband usually takes one to work. I like many of the Clif bar flavors, I usually have a few boxes in my home and one of them is always Clif bar Chocolate Chip Energy Bars. I like to pick up a couple boxes when there are on sale, because price for a single bar is $2.99 where I am from, but when they are on sale a box of 12 is $9.99.
    The Clif bar Chocolate Chip Energy Bar is very tasty, no artificial flavor. Main flavor and texture is granola and chocolate chips. 250 calories, 5 grams of fat, 10 grams of protein.
    This is a great energy bar... it does what is says, gives you an energy boost.

February 13, 2019

Best energy bar ever

I love this bar! It tastes fresh and delicious. It gave me an extra kick i need and i felt like i had a full stomach after eating it. The packaging the taste its all a home run for me. Buy this product you will be happy you did.

December 10, 2018

My favourite Clif

Great flavour, great texture. Curbs the craving and fully satisfies hunger. My whole family enjoys tthese bars and they are a staple in my house. 😊

October 10, 2018

Tastes like cookie dough

This is my favorite CLIF bar because it tastes just like raw cookie dough, but way better for you. It’s full of sugar so it’s obviously not the healthiest but the protein levels are great, especially for a quick snack after a workout! The one thing I don’t like about these are the texture. They taste great about about halfway through the bar the texture becomes sort of off putting for me

September 25, 2018

Yummy energy bar I can always count on

I recently got into energy bars and tried practically all of the brands and flavors and I think this one is one of the best brands and flavors! It tastes really good and it's a great healthy snack.

May 30, 2018

One of My Favourite Clif Bar Flavours

I quite enjoy the flavour of this Clif Bar. It is less sweet than its other iterations, but the chocolate chips add a really nice touch! They can be really high in sugar, but it is a nice pick me up for long trips and hikes.

March 25, 2018

The most delicious protein bars out there!

I picked up a box of mixed flavors of these protein bars from Costco. My absolute favorite flavor was the chocolate chip one. It tastes just like a cookie but with a ton of protein in it. I am vegetarian so getting my daily amount of protein is very hard, I eat one of these before I work out and it gives me a huge boost of energy. I keep one in my car, in my bag, at work because they are very filling and good to eat between meals!

March 07, 2018

Delicious treat

I love this cliff bar and all other flavours however my favourite is white chocolate macadamia. I would say that this is a “healthy” snack because it has lot of sugar and not that much protein per bar but it’s definitely delicious and filling.

February 26, 2018

Love these!

These are my newer favourite for sure! I find them very different than other protein bars. These are not going to dry your mouth out and the taste is great in my opinion. I buy them by the case and they go on sale for a good price pretty often. Would recommend this product