CLIF Builder Bars Reviews

Ranked #191 out of 312 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

April 05, 2017

Our store was having a promotion on Cliff bars so I decided to give them a try.
    At my work , I am on the go quite a bit and like the extra kick and protine.
    the taste wqs quite good and better then most protine bars I tried.
    Very filling and does carry you awhile.
    will buy them more often

April 04, 2017

I love these protein bars so much. I buy them in boxes of 18 at Costco for about $19 so that is only a little over a dollar for each bar! I'm a vegetarian and use these to amp up my protein intake. I take these to school when I have long days as a snack or light meal. I really like the taste of these and the density, I feel like I've eaten something substantial and it keeps me satisfied for a while. My favourites are the chocolate peanut butter and the chocolate mint!

January 19, 2017

I'm actually really surprised their aren't more reviews on these. I enjoy them much more than the Quest Bars and find they keep me feeling full and satisfied. Plus they taste really great, I love the chocolate fudge. It's delicious!

May 01, 2016

I'm not a big user of protein/supplement bars, but I thought I would give this a try for a long distance race. I tried it prior to, during, and after practice events and overall I didn't feel that it had any impact. The bar is quite small as well, and not worth the calories ingested.

April 27, 2015

I eat a lot of protein bars and CLIF bars are probably one of the worst I've tried. They're very dense and heavy, which is fine if you need a meal replacement but they don't taste very good. I didn't like the hard texture, particularly the bottom layer which was really salty as opposed to sweet and really hard in comparison to the pressed protein crisps of the top layer. I definitely won't be buying these bars again.

April 03, 2015

Cliff Builder bars are a great protein bar, that feels like a treat. I keep them at work as a meal replacement for those hectic day's, or out on the trails. Tastes like your eating a candy bar but getting the protein you need.