• Clif Organic Trail Mix Bar
  • Clif Organic Trail Mix Bar

Clif Organic Trail Mix Bar Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 295 in Granola Bars

January 31, 2017

I like to grab one of these bars when I'm craving chocolate and peanut butter. The dark chocolate has such a nice bite to it, that sweet/bitter taste is my favorite. I enjoy the combination of the dark chocolate & peanut butter with the trail mix. Really yummy bars! Plus the nutritional value is excellent so you don't have to feel guilty if you're watching what you eat :)

January 19, 2017

Gluten free and delisous! Two words that do not always go together but that's to this bar they do

January 19, 2017

If you like tasrty snacks but are also worried about the nutricional aspect then the organic trail mix bars are for you! The flavour is just great, and you can rest at ease knowing that all the family can enjoy this yummy treat

February 27, 2016

Love all the variety of nuts and seeds in this bar. Lots of great flavours. Great to pack when your on a hike to curb the hunger or as a snack at work.

February 01, 2016

I ate half a bar and a juice before my Barre workout and I'm good to go for 90 minutes. Not hungry and no cramps.

January 29, 2016

I tried this bar since I had a coupon. It was pretty good. If you like nuts you would like this. Great healthy option. However, I find them a bit pricey.

January 24, 2016

the first time that I gotten this bar I had received a coupon for a free one in the mail I got this bar and it tasted great and also makes a healthy snack

January 18, 2016

I had a coupon for this so decided to try. I had the coconut, almond, peanut. Very tasty and also gluten free. Lots of flavour in this bar which is a bonus. Something nice to have on hand. Can be kept in a purse or a pocket when on he go!

January 18, 2016

I absolutely love the taste of the dark chocolate peanut butter flavour! I found that most better-for-you snack bars have a really fake taste, but this one has whole foods which actually taste great! However, it is EXTREMELY CHEWY. So much so that it made my jaw tired & I was concerned that it would make my currently dormant acute TMJ act up. Thankfully it didn't, but for that reason (& the high cost), I will not likely buy these bars in the future.

September 22, 2015

These gluten free bars are nutritious, delicious with a low sugar content. They come in a variety of flavours. My favourite being-the dark chocolate cherry almond. I usually have one before hitting the gym.