Clinique acne solutions clarifying lotion Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 478 in Acne Treatment

April 13, 2017

I recommend this in only some situations. If you have only a small acne problem, then go ahead, but if you're having a full scale acne issue, please just go to the doctor. I found this only mildly helpful, and in some situations (like when I was on acne medications) very drying. As a ongoing maintenance product, this and the whole acne solutions set works, but on a person who has mass breakouts, its better to just save your money for something clinical, because this probably wont do the trick. I like using this on my t-zone, and still find it helpful, but when I was having extreme acne issues, it only made things worse.

April 05, 2017

I have extremely oily and acne prone skin. This product has been miraculous for my kind of skin. Its an amazing value for the price because you only need a tiny bit and you can feel the skin clearing up. I have been using it for the last 2 years and on my 6th bottle already. I would definitely continue purchasing it and would definitely recommend it.

March 08, 2017

This lotion is great for making your skin look brighter, smoother, and softer. A slight alcohol scent to it, but goes on easily, and a little goes a very long way. Fabulous for using after washing, and before moisturizing.

February 28, 2017

hey there,
    I have always struggled with bad acne growing up and have tried every brand you could think of. From proactive to drug store brands. I started using Clinique products about a year ago and see a dramatic difference! I use this lotion every day in the morning before I apply my cover up and when i go to bed. It leaves your skin so smooth!! Defiantly worth every penny.

January 09, 2017

Retail price: $19 CDN.

I started exploring this line by first purchasing the kit. It comes with three products from this line (foam cleanser, toner and lotion).

I loved the line so much, I went ahead and purchased full sizes. I purchased the line from the Clinique website, because although the price is the same at sephora, I found out that if you are a first time customer on the Clinique website, you do get 15% off, making it cheaper than actually purchasing it in stores. Also, the shipping was free as I had spent over $50.

-----

I love this lotion as a base lotion. I use the lotion day and night as preventative measures as my skin has now cleared up after using this range for a little over a month. I do believe this does have a little bit of a drying affect on my skin, but it isn't anything I cannot control with moisturizing. I am not sure why exactly this is called a lotion. IT is effective and that is what matters to me.

October 05, 2016

This product is great for people who have mild to moderate acne. My acne is usually hormonal and I find it does a great job of clearing up blemishes and preventing them.

September 24, 2016

I have been suffering from hormonal acne my entire life. Since last Spring I've been flaring up and nothing seemed to help eliminate them. This was something that did! It is a lot stronger than other 'toners' i was using (probably because they were ot designed to fight acne). I found that my acne started to shrink and disappeat very early on. My face is less oily now (especally in the summer). I love this and will continue to use it.

July 14, 2016

This product, like all others I use in the Clinique line is the best in controlling oily skin and maintaining clear free skin. I have used Clinique for years, tried others, and always come back to their products.