Prestige Item
Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup Reviews

An oil-free and non-irritating liquid makeup that helps neutralize redness and blend away blemishes. Medicated ingredients treat existing breakouts and prevent them from coming back. The Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid makeup is allergy tested and fragrance free.

2.0/5

June 11, 2015

Didn't really make a difference and it's super heavy liquid make-up. It made my skin itchy and hot.

June 09, 2015

This is the only makeup I can wear. I have very sensitive skin and this is the only makeup doesn't make me break out. I swear by it and it looks great as well, blending in really well with my skin tone

3.2/5

June 02, 2015

I found the weight of this product on my face really nice and the tones are really nice also

May 27, 2015

I've been using this product for a couple of years and i absolutely love it. It does the job well and offers full coverage. A little pricey but well worth it. If you suffer from acne look no further for a great foundation because this one is it!

April 29, 2015

I've been using this foundation for seven years and I love it! I have combination oily skin, and this foundation really help keeps my face matte all day. It also helps keep breakouts at bay because of the salicylic acid in it. My only complaint is the shade selection. I'm pretty pale and fresh alabaster is just slightly too light for my skin, but the fresh ivory is too dark. Something in between would be great. Also, during the winter this one can sometimes be too drying, so I opt for Clinique Stay Matte instead. It's the same formula without the salicylic acid.

April 01, 2015

To me clinique is the covergirl of high end products. I think the foundation works for me, it's just nothing incredible. I love my maybelline fit me over this stuff. But I think for people who are less pale than I am will love this foundation because it's hydrating and really pigmented. I just have troubles finding my perfect shade with clinique.

March 31, 2015

This foundation is a great price. It provides good coverage but do find that i need to build over some acne marks or scars. Its goes on nicely and smoothly and does not have any ingredients that would be irritating to your skin. The best part of this foundation is that its very affordable and so you can buy a couple different shades for when you have more colour in the summer or if you tan.

3.2/5

March 30, 2015

I've been using this liquid make up for years. I find it goes on smoothly and blends with my skin. It isn't too thick and I don't feel like I'm wearing too much make up at all. It also covers up what I need covered as I do have some mild acne.

February 17, 2015

I started using this about two months ago and both my acne and the oiliness of my skin decreased significantly. It contains 5% salicylic acid which is more than most acne treatments.

1.7/5

February 13, 2015

I found that this would look cakey on my skin and it would oxidize throughout the day, when I would go to wash my face at the end of the day it would look somewhat orange. I got caught in the rain after class with my boyfriend and friends when we were grabbing a pizza to take back to a friends room on residence and I found that I looked even cakier afterwards. Whereas revlon colorstay would stay looking fine if a snowflake hits my face or a raindrop.