Prestige Item
Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup Reviews

An oil-free and non-irritating liquid makeup that helps neutralize redness and blend away blemishes. Medicated ingredients treat existing breakouts and prevent them from coming back. The Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid makeup is allergy tested and fragrance free.

February 05, 2015

Ma fille adore ... le trouve excellent et n'augmente pas le problème et il couvre bien

January 15, 2015

Although the make-up is thirty dollars the foundation is so light you feel like you have no make-up at all, while also treating any acne problems

December 12, 2014

I love this makeup and recommend giving it a try! It goes on nicely and I love that it doesnt feel its blocking my pores

October 27, 2014

I love this makeup! Although I'm in my early 30s, I still have acne problems. This has been a godsend! Not only it helps me prevent breakouts, but the coverage is excellent. It covers well while looking natural. Although it's not cheap, Clinique makes it easy with their bonus time. I have tried many different foundations from all price ranges, and this one is by far my favorite!

September 19, 2014

I absolutely love this product! I have quite a few pimples and a lot of scaring, and this product covers everything really well without it looking cakey. It doesn't feel thick and like you have any make up on at all. I would strongly recommend!

September 09, 2014

Great coverage, matches my skin tone very well (asian skin type). Also it doesn't give you a cakey look, depending on how much you use, a little goes a long way and best used with a beauty blender,

September 09, 2014

I have bought 2 bottles of this foundation and both times I have loved it. I only wish it had better coverage and contained more product for the price.

1.2/5

September 03, 2014

This was horrible! Colors are strange and give a burning feeling. The color smears on everything and anything. Absolutely terrible! No coverage at all.

August 15, 2014

I loved this product. My only problem was even the lightest color was too dark for my skin. I had to stop buying it to avoid my face looking orange.

August 12, 2014

The makeup is a build able light/medium coverage. It contains a bit of salicylic acid, but not enough to prevent or aid with combating acne. The foundation itself is long lasting, but doesnt really PREVENT acne. overall it is an ok foundation that doesnt make you oily.