Prestige Item
Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup Reviews

An oil-free and non-irritating liquid makeup that helps neutralize redness and blend away blemishes. Medicated ingredients treat existing breakouts and prevent them from coming back. The Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid makeup is allergy tested and fragrance free.

June 19, 2018

Matte Foundation

It can be hard to spread around, but with a drop of oil or some moisturizer, it looks beautiful! It's a nice medium coverage with a matte finish (which is probably what you want if you're using this for acne-prone skin). I'm not sure if the salicylic acid in it really does anything to my skin, but it isn't doing anything bad to it! I also love the packaging because you can control how much foundation comes out as opposed to pouring it out of a glass jar and hoping for the best.

January 07, 2017

I really like this foundation. It works amazingly on acne. And doesn't leave my face looking shiny. I love the matte finish. The price reasonable considering that clinique has been around forever and has always been a major player in make up

March 12, 2016

I like to use this foundation almost as a spot concealer when I have breakouts. I get occasional spurts of adult acne. I like that this covers up but also is a treatment that will help clear up my spots.

July 18, 2015

I highly recommend any clinique product. I use everything facial wise from this company and absolutely love their liquid makeup!

July 15, 2015

I have acne prone skin and this foundation not only feels great but stop new pimples from coming up!

3.2/5

June 02, 2015

I found the weight of this product on my face really nice and the tones are really nice also

April 01, 2015

To me clinique is the covergirl of high end products. I think the foundation works for me, it's just nothing incredible. I love my maybelline fit me over this stuff. But I think for people who are less pale than I am will love this foundation because it's hydrating and really pigmented. I just have troubles finding my perfect shade with clinique.

March 31, 2015

This foundation is a great price. It provides good coverage but do find that i need to build over some acne marks or scars. Its goes on nicely and smoothly and does not have any ingredients that would be irritating to your skin. The best part of this foundation is that its very affordable and so you can buy a couple different shades for when you have more colour in the summer or if you tan.

3.2/5

March 30, 2015

I've been using this liquid make up for years. I find it goes on smoothly and blends with my skin. It isn't too thick and I don't feel like I'm wearing too much make up at all. It also covers up what I need covered as I do have some mild acne.

September 09, 2014

Great coverage, matches my skin tone very well (asian skin type). Also it doesn't give you a cakey look, depending on how much you use, a little goes a long way and best used with a beauty blender,