Prestige Item
Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup Reviews

An oil-free and non-irritating liquid makeup that helps neutralize redness and blend away blemishes. Medicated ingredients treat existing breakouts and prevent them from coming back. The Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid makeup is allergy tested and fragrance free.

March 02, 2018

Keep break outs at bay

I have very oily skin and this is the only foundation that does not irritate my skin and keeps my blemishes at par. I do find my skin still looks shiny, so I always use a setting powder. This combo gives me good coverage throughout my work day (I have an active job) and does not clog my pores. It goes on smooth and blends easily with your fingers or a brush. I do find it on the pricey side, but it does its job well so for me it is worth it.

August 05, 2017

Love this foundation

My sister and I have used this foundation for a very long time, and it's still one of my personal favorites. It gives a really nice coverage and helps even out my skin tone. It does not feel cakey or heavy at all--doesn't cover my pores either, which is great since my skin is very acne prone, and this helps me not break out. My sister's skin is also acne prone and we both agree that this is one of the best foundations we've tried for our skin types.

May 16, 2017

I think it does exactly what it says. Even though the coverage isn't great it is really sensitive to my skin I don't get oily or acne after use for several days in a row my skin still feels like it can breath.

February 27, 2017

I was bought this foundation for Christmas and wish I had discovered It sooner! I have suffered from Acne for about 10 years now and have found it difficult to find a foundation that has good coverage. This foundation is lightweight and non greasy. It matches my skin tone perfectly and reduces redness amazingly. It doesn't even feel like im wearing any foundation! since wearing it I have had many compliments about how clear and bright my skin looks. Im going to be using this for a long time! The only downside is it is a little pricey, at $34. However for such good quality I will be buying it again!

February 15, 2017

I've been using this as my main foundation for a few years now. I have combination skin, and I have acne, so I have to be careful with what I buy. I first got a free sample of it, and have since been buying it for myself. I find this product a little expensive, but it's worth it, because it wears nicely, and doesn't cause me to break out. The formula is consistent, and it covers well without being cakey. I have tried a lot of different products in many different price ranges, and this one does the best job for me. I find it is best applied with a beauty blender or a small brush.

December 14, 2016

Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup:
    Love the matte look of this product! Great for skin with acne which makes it worth the price! clinique in general is a great brand

April 25, 2016

Overall this is a great foundation. It has a lightweight texture, that is ideal for those who suffer with really oily to combination skin. It provides great coverage, but it is not full coverage - I find that you have to layer the product quite heavily to build on the coverage. It does leave a matte finish, as opposed to a dewy look, which is perfect for oil control. Has a variety of different shades, which is suitable for all different skin tones

April 25, 2016

OMG this foundation is flawless, it's build-able without becoming that cakey mess we all had in high school but what i really love is the acne fighting powers infused in the foundation, BHAM. I find it a medium coverage but can easily get to full without you noticing, so watch it it's a sneaking devil. `

September 21, 2015

Acne Solution Liquid Makeup is amazing. If you have acne whether it is mild or severe then I highly recommend this foundation. I covers up the pimples without clogging them causing them to get worse.. It keeps your skin feeling fresh, and it has somewhat of a matte finish so it's very beautiful on your skin. The best part is the covering of your acne, I have moderate acne and it makes me feel so beautiful when I use this foundation, it is so hard to find a foundation that actually works and covers the acne. Helps you feel beautiful! It's a really great product, I highly recommend it.

August 28, 2015