Prestige Item
Clinique All About Eyes Eye Cream Reviews

December 12, 2017

Nice light formula

I’ve been using this product for 1 month now and I find it to be a nice lightweight formula with easy absorption. Great to use under your concealer. Not sure if it helped with dark circles but I did find it worked well to moisturize.

July 21, 2017

Moyen

J'ai teste ce produit pendant plusieurs mois mais je n'ai pas vu de grande difference sur mes cernes très marqués. Cependant il hydrate tres bien et est doux avec le contour des yeux, zone tres fragile. Bon produit hydratant mais efficacité moyenne sur les cernes.

July 21, 2017

Great value for money

It was the first eye cream i ever bought. And i ended up buying it again and again. Great value for money. It works. My eyes are hydrated, less puffy and brighter

July 01, 2017

tried and trusted

I always look out for new products for the area around the eyes, and sometimes come up with pleasant surprises - or, quite often, with unpleasant ones... Clinique All About Eyes Cream always confirms for me the true old saying - don't fix it if it is not broken, i.e., if you have found an excellent eye cream - effective, easy to apply, good for sensitive skin, with luxurious texture, - then stop looking any further. I have been buying this product for ten years or more, and it never fails to please. It absorbs quickly, never causes allergies - and, if you buy directly from Clinique and catch a good special offer to take advantage of, the value is good.

May 29, 2017

Clinique eyes eye cream is nice and good for me. its very effective! everytime i using this product i feel fresh and looking young!! Verry recomended!!!!

May 29, 2017

Amazing! I'm in love! I recommend this to all of my friends with puffy or dark under eyes. Within a few uses you can totally see a difference! It doesn't crease under your foundation/ concealer and barely has a scent!

April 25, 2017

I got a sample of this product from purchasing some products from the Clinique website. This eye cream is thick and rich. It dries fast though for how thick it is. After a few weeks of using it, I have noticed the dark spot in the outer corner of my eye is starting to get lighter.

I have had changes in my diet too so I'm not sure if it really helped with the puffiness around my eyes. my major concern was my dark spot and I'm happy it worked for me.

April 25, 2017

This stuff is thick! So, although its a big pricey - a little goes a long way. Its too thick to wear under makeup, but great for a night time skin care routine. Will definitely purchase again - just waiting to finish up some of my other eye care products.

Updated On: April 25, 2017

forgot to say that I didn't notice a difference with dark circles but can say there has been a slight difference to my fine lines.

1.7/5

April 24, 2017

I've been using this for more than a month and can say for sure- not worth it. It gives a nice feeling when you putting this on, but once it absorbs- nothing. Also, I did not notice any changings about my dark circles or puffs. Not happy, especially for the price paid!

1.8/5

March 10, 2017

I have always had problems with my eyes. I'm a nurse, works days and nights and my eyes show it. I got this cream to help with dryness. The skin under my eye would get so dry it would become inflamed and tender to touch. This eye cream did not do much to help. It seemed to help at first, but after a week or so the skin on my lid became rough and even more dry. Perhaps if I were to use this cream in the summer when my skin isn't so dry it would be effective, but for the winter it definitely is not!