Clinique All About Eyes Eye Cream

3.9/5
Ranked #173 out of 414 in Eye Cream

July 21, 2017

Moyen

J'ai teste ce produit pendant plusieurs mois mais je n'ai pas vu de grande difference sur mes cernes très marqués. Cependant il hydrate tres bien et est doux avec le contour des yeux, zone tres fragile. Bon produit hydratant mais efficacité moyenne sur les cernes.

July 21, 2017

Great value for money

It was the first eye cream i ever bought. And i ended up buying it again and again. Great value for money. It works. My eyes are hydrated, less puffy and brighter

July 01, 2017

tried and trusted

I always look out for new products for the area around the eyes, and sometimes come up with pleasant surprises - or, quite often, with unpleasant ones... Clinique All About Eyes Cream always confirms for me the true old saying - don't fix it if it is not broken, i.e., if you have found an excellent eye cream - effective, easy to apply, good for sensitive skin, with luxurious texture, - then stop looking any further. I have been buying this product for ten years or more, and it never fails to please. It absorbs quickly, never causes allergies - and, if you buy directly from Clinique and catch a good special offer to take advantage of, the value is good.

May 29, 2017

Clinique eyes eye cream is nice and good for me. its very effective! everytime i using this product i feel fresh and looking young!! Verry recomended!!!!

May 29, 2017

Amazing! I'm in love! I recommend this to all of my friends with puffy or dark under eyes. Within a few uses you can totally see a difference! It doesn't crease under your foundation/ concealer and barely has a scent!

April 25, 2017

I got a sample of this product from purchasing some products from the Clinique website. This eye cream is thick and rich. It dries fast though for how thick it is. After a few weeks of using it, I have noticed the dark spot in the outer corner of my eye is starting to get lighter.

I have had changes in my diet too so I'm not sure if it really helped with the puffiness around my eyes. my major concern was my dark spot and I'm happy it worked for me.

April 25, 2017

This stuff is thick! So, although its a big pricey - a little goes a long way. Its too thick to wear under makeup, but great for a night time skin care routine. Will definitely purchase again - just waiting to finish up some of my other eye care products.

Updated On: April 25, 2017

forgot to say that I didn't notice a difference with dark circles but can say there has been a slight difference to my fine lines.

February 16, 2017

Had a nice smoothing texture upon application, almost like a silicon-type slip that you might get from face primers. This helped a little go a long way and reduce tugging. Mainly bought this as I had been experiencing some flaking around my eyelid which this helped solve. I didn't find it to reduce the puffiness or darkness of my eyes as marketed though. Huge con is the packaging. It comes in a pot so I had to dip my fingers in each use. This type of packaging means ingredients won't stay stable as well. I find my Cerave eye cream a better bang for my buck with superior packaging.

January 12, 2017

I just recently purchased this eye cream in hopes it will reduce my under eye dark circles. I will definetely be updating my review down the line, once I have used this cream for about a month. However, I will talk about my initial thoughts.

This cream is rich, without being oily. It leaves under the eyes feeling nice and velvety smooth. I do notice a little change in the colour of under my eyes when I first apply the cream, but I do believe that has to do with the colour itself as the cream is a light pinky orange colour. I do not have puffy eyes, so I would not be able to speak about that factor.

So far so good.

Updated On: March 11, 2017

I have been using this product for months now and I will say it isn't my favourite. I have super dark circles and although it did a nice job of slightly helping them, I have used creams in the past that are much better. I will say I suffer from very very dark circles. It is not only genetics, but as well as sinus and allergies that make them darker.

November 09, 2016

I bought this cream to help with puffy eyes and dark circles, as well as add moisture to my eye area. I immediately notice a difference in moisture after I apply. My skin looks tighter and fine lines are less visible. I didn't notice a difference in puffiness or dark circles. I also find that the moisture doesn't last, and by the end of the day my eye area is dry again. I'm not very happy with this product so I'd probably try a different product in the future before purchasing this one again.