Clinique All About Eyes Eye Cream

Clinique All About Eyes Eye Cream Reviews

Ranked #200 out of 383 in Eye Cream

April 25, 2017

I got a sample of this product from purchasing some products from the Clinique website. This eye cream is thick and rich. It dries fast though for how thick it is. After a few weeks of using it, I have noticed the dark spot in the outer corner of my eye is starting to get lighter.

I have had changes in my diet too so I'm not sure if it really helped with the puffiness around my eyes. my major concern was my dark spot and I'm happy it worked for me.

April 25, 2017

This stuff is thick! So, although its a big pricey - a little goes a long way. Its too thick to wear under makeup, but great for a night time skin care routine. Will definitely purchase again - just waiting to finish up some of my other eye care products.

Updated On: April 25, 2017

forgot to say that I didn't notice a difference with dark circles but can say there has been a slight difference to my fine lines.

February 16, 2017

Had a nice smoothing texture upon application, almost like a silicon-type slip that you might get from face primers. This helped a little go a long way and reduce tugging. Mainly bought this as I had been experiencing some flaking around my eyelid which this helped solve. I didn't find it to reduce the puffiness or darkness of my eyes as marketed though. Huge con is the packaging. It comes in a pot so I had to dip my fingers in each use. This type of packaging means ingredients won't stay stable as well. I find my Cerave eye cream a better bang for my buck with superior packaging.

January 12, 2017

I just recently purchased this eye cream in hopes it will reduce my under eye dark circles. I will definetely be updating my review down the line, once I have used this cream for about a month. However, I will talk about my initial thoughts.

This cream is rich, without being oily. It leaves under the eyes feeling nice and velvety smooth. I do notice a little change in the colour of under my eyes when I first apply the cream, but I do believe that has to do with the colour itself as the cream is a light pinky orange colour. I do not have puffy eyes, so I would not be able to speak about that factor.

So far so good.

Updated On: March 11, 2017

I have been using this product for months now and I will say it isn't my favourite. I have super dark circles and although it did a nice job of slightly helping them, I have used creams in the past that are much better. I will say I suffer from very very dark circles. It is not only genetics, but as well as sinus and allergies that make them darker.

November 09, 2016

I bought this cream to help with puffy eyes and dark circles, as well as add moisture to my eye area. I immediately notice a difference in moisture after I apply. My skin looks tighter and fine lines are less visible. I didn't notice a difference in puffiness or dark circles. I also find that the moisture doesn't last, and by the end of the day my eye area is dry again. I'm not very happy with this product so I'd probably try a different product in the future before purchasing this one again.

October 31, 2016

I was looking for something to help with the dark circle and bags under my eyes. I was speaking with a lady at the counter and she said this is the best eye cream they have for sensitive eyes. I have been using it for a few moths. Not seeing a whole lot of difference. Does not bother my eyes, which is a good thing as they are quite sensitive. I feel this is an average product. I wear it so that I have something to moisture my eyes, but will probably look for something else when it is used up that is not so pricey.

November 05, 2015

Since using this regularly, it has in fact slightly decreased fine lines and my skin in the area looks more moisturized and younger. Love this.

August 03, 2015

I don't find this does much. It moisturizes. Doesn't do anything bad, I don't break out. I don't like the jar packaging. Will purchase something else next time.

October 23, 2014

I have genetically bad eye bags. They're swollen and dark and I've been trying for years to find a product that can fight the monsters. I tried the All About Eyes Eye Cream and saw no difference. My bags were still staring at me every morning so onwards I go searching for THE eye product.

September 02, 2014

This is a great eye cream and my go to one for every morning and night. It's moisturizing without being heavy or greasy under my eyes and on my eyelids. Perfect to use before makeup application. Will continue to purchase and highly recommend for all skin types. The lady at the counter said that with continued use, this eye cream would help diminish the look of dark circles. I'm not sure if that's true in my case, but I still love it!

Loreal Mascara

Robynn added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

jesscap has posted in the forum topic
    What movie can you see over and over??

Vim Email!