Clinique All About Eyes Rich

Clinique All About Eyes Rich Reviews

Ranked #180 out of 383 in Eye Cream

Clinique All about Eye (UNBOX)

Diminishes the appearance of eye puffs, darkness, fine lines. Lightweight, non-creep, cream/gel formula actually helps hold eye makeup in place. For use morning and night, under eyes and on the lids.

April 22, 2017

This is my holy-grail eye cream. It's super hydrating and suitable for my sensitive eyes. This eye cream is thick and rich but absorbs quickly into the skin. The hydration is long lasting and it wears beautifully under makeup which is super important to me. I buy the smaller size (15mls) and it lasts me just under 6 months with twice daily use. I can't recommend this cream enough!

January 24, 2017

Got a sample from the store of this cream. Have been using this cream for couple times but frankly speaking it`s not working for me. It moisturises the eye area and absorbs instantly. It goes very well under makeup, ideal as a primer for concealer. Great for any type of skin and fragrance-free.

January 19, 2017

This stuff is amazing my daughter introduced me to it and I love it! I have darker circles and puffiness under the eyes and I have only been using this product for a couple of weeks and it has made a huge difference. I would definitely recommend this product definitely worth every penny!

January 19, 2017

I love this eye cream!! So hydrating, I use it day and night! I have very sensitive eyes and I've tried a lot of eye creams that I've had allergic reactions so I was very happy when this cream worked without any irritation! Not only that, it has helped diminish my dark circles and puffiness!

January 05, 2017

I really love this eye cream. Bought the 1 oz. size, which was a mistake, considering I put my finger in it every day (and bacterias will grow before I finish it, because you need so little).

It is a great price for this product and it does what it says: hydrates. I didn't notice any other change (concerning fine lines or eye bags), but I don't think it claims to do those things. I stay away from anti-aging eye creams, and it's really hard to find a simple eye cream for us in our twenties. It really helps with the super dry skin under my eyes (and in the inner upper corner of my eyelids), and makeup does apply well on top of it.

October 23, 2016

I got a sample of this from Clinique and I was so impressed with the results. My eyes feel more awake-less heavy and refreshed in the morning, and the skin surrounding my eyes feels smoother and makes concealer easier to blend. Definitely worth the buy. Great product, wouldn"t hesitate to buy for myself again!!

September 17, 2016

Love this eye cream! I have trouble with dry skin right under my eyes and this keeps them hydrated and soft! this cream does not leave a greasy feel under the eyes and is perfect for under concealer/foundation.

September 03, 2016

This is a great eye cream, I used it for a long time before I switched to a anti-aging cream. This cream has a really nice texture, that absorbs quickly, and leaves under your eyes moisturized, soft and very hydrated. I would highly recommend this for women in there 20 ' s or 30 ' s.

April 06, 2016

I love this eye cream. I've used drug store purchased brands before and even other brands from like Sephora, and they've caused my eyes to react negatively and turn really red. This stuff doesn't do that and keeps my eyes looking awake! I'll probably have to change to a more anti-aging eye cream soon, but for right now this cream is perfect (although pricey).

February 17, 2016

I have been using this for almost ten years. I have tried cheaper brands but they don't compare. It is one of my splurge items. It goes on lightly, absorbs nicely and makes the skin around my eyes nicely moisturized.