Prestige Item
Clinique All About Eyes Rich Reviews

Clinique All about Eye (UNBOX)

Diminishes the appearance of eye puffs, darkness, fine lines. Lightweight, non-creep, cream/gel formula actually helps hold eye makeup in place. For use morning and night, under eyes and on the lids.

November 22, 2017

A lightweight eye cream.

I have such high expectations for Clinique beauty products however this one was not for me. Although it moisturized my surrounding eye area perfectly it did not help at all with dark circles or puffiness. It also didnt plump up the skin. I like a cream that fills in the fine lines under my eyes and makes them disappear. This cream did not do that. It does wear really well under makeup which is a bonus. Theres nothing worse than a cream that pills underneath your makeup. Like any eye cream the pros and cons are there and it all depends on what you are looking for. I personally wont be repurchasing this product since I have tried less expensive creams that are better suited to my needs.

September 21, 2017

Perfect for dry under eyes

I was on the hunt for an effective under eye moisturizer that brightened the area and helped get rid of dry patches. I had tried the regular All About Eyes I had received as a sample but found it ineffective. One day I was at a clinique counter and tried out the rich formulation. I bought it on the spot. Its super creamy and definitely does the job. It applied nicely and is a good base before applying primer, colour corrector and concealer. It helps depuff my circles and I've even seen the darkness decrease. It is pricy but you really only need a tiny bit. I've had it for 3 months and have most of the product left (use it 1 to 2 times daily). It is unscented and doesnt irritate my skin.

April 22, 2017

This is my holy-grail eye cream. It's super hydrating and suitable for my sensitive eyes. This eye cream is thick and rich but absorbs quickly into the skin. The hydration is long lasting and it wears beautifully under makeup which is super important to me. I buy the smaller size (15mls) and it lasts me just under 6 months with twice daily use. I can't recommend this cream enough!

January 24, 2017

Got a sample from the store of this cream. Have been using this cream for couple times but frankly speaking it`s not working for me. It moisturises the eye area and absorbs instantly. It goes very well under makeup, ideal as a primer for concealer. Great for any type of skin and fragrance-free.

January 19, 2017

This stuff is amazing my daughter introduced me to it and I love it! I have darker circles and puffiness under the eyes and I have only been using this product for a couple of weeks and it has made a huge difference. I would definitely recommend this product definitely worth every penny!

January 19, 2017

I love this eye cream!! So hydrating, I use it day and night! I have very sensitive eyes and I've tried a lot of eye creams that I've had allergic reactions so I was very happy when this cream worked without any irritation! Not only that, it has helped diminish my dark circles and puffiness!

January 05, 2017

I really love this eye cream. Bought the 1 oz. size, which was a mistake, considering I put my finger in it every day (and bacterias will grow before I finish it, because you need so little).

It is a great price for this product and it does what it says: hydrates. I didn't notice any other change (concerning fine lines or eye bags), but I don't think it claims to do those things. I stay away from anti-aging eye creams, and it's really hard to find a simple eye cream for us in our twenties. It really helps with the super dry skin under my eyes (and in the inner upper corner of my eyelids), and makeup does apply well on top of it.

October 23, 2016

I got a sample of this from Clinique and I was so impressed with the results. My eyes feel more awake-less heavy and refreshed in the morning, and the skin surrounding my eyes feels smoother and makes concealer easier to blend. Definitely worth the buy. Great product, wouldn"t hesitate to buy for myself again!!

September 17, 2016

Love this eye cream! I have trouble with dry skin right under my eyes and this keeps them hydrated and soft! this cream does not leave a greasy feel under the eyes and is perfect for under concealer/foundation.

September 03, 2016

This is a great eye cream, I used it for a long time before I switched to a anti-aging cream. This cream has a really nice texture, that absorbs quickly, and leaves under your eyes moisturized, soft and very hydrated. I would highly recommend this for women in there 20 ' s or 30 ' s.