Clinique beyond perfecting foundation + concealer Reviews
#43 in Foundation

November 08, 2018

Seriously my favorite foundation!

I needed a new foundation and came across this one when Clinique was offering a gift with purchase. This foundation provides fantastic coverage (has the concealer built in) and a little goes a long way! I would say this is a full coverage concealer and it lasts all day! I've tried Lancome, Estee Lauder, among many others and this, so far, is my favorite!

October 12, 2018

Love it!

I've been using the Clinique beyond perfecting foundation plus concealer from Sephora for over two and a half now, and I must say it's one of my favourites. It's lightweight, moisturising and covers thoroughly, looking natural. Best part is that it lasts all day!

September 19, 2018

Great coverage

This is a rare instance where a sample actually impressed my enough to buy the full size! This has great coverage. It is hydrating but doesn’t leave you feeling oily. It also lasts quite well throughout the day

July 26, 2018

Love this!

I just bought this after hearing good reviews and it is sooooo good- amazing coverage- you don’t need a lot and I use it for my contour as I got two shades—- LOVE how creamy it is and it just sinks in-

June 28, 2018

My new favourite concealer!

I received a sample of this and I am obsessed! It helps to hide the dark circles under my eyes and goes on so smooth. I feel like my pores are less noticeable and that it gives my face an overall smooth and clear look. A little bit goes a long way! I went out to buy it as soon as my sample ran out! I definitely would recommend it!

May 27, 2018

An everyday foundation

I bought this foundation about 6 months ago now, and have been using it daily. I am a teacher so this foundation will be on my face for sometimes more than 10 hours per day. I love when it initially goes on, it makes my skin look great and covers up everything I need it to. But it definitely wears away as the day goes on. I'll keep using it because it is perfect for my sensitive skin!

May 06, 2018

Thick and oxidizes

Although this foundation is good coverage, it oxidizes throughout the day and leaves your face looking orange by the end of the day. It is thick, and can make your face look cakey, however it's good for those days where you have more blemishes that need covering. Overall, I wouldn't purchase this again.

April 09, 2018

A foundation and concealer that WORKS!!

I had been searching for a new foundation for a couple months. A few friends recommended Clinique, but I was hesitant. I went to the counter at The Bay to get colour matched and I found a perfect match! This is full coverage and my face look natural, which was key for me. You can use add more if you have blemishes to cover. I wore it today for over 10 hours and it stayed on. It was easy to wash off as well. This is a keeper for sure!