4.1/5
Prestige Item
Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm Reviews

Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Eight natural-looking lip tints in all, each with a subtle sheen. For more information, go to http://www.clinique.com/.

October 30, 2014

I love this product! I don't wear color on my lips often but it is so convenient to have a color lip balm like a lipstick that is also moisturizing. 2 in 1. It goes on smooth and velvety.

October 29, 2014

I am in LOVE with my Chubby Stick Lip Color Balm.
    Love the fact I can buy one chubby stick and it will last a long time. Only problem is I want so many of the colors. *giggle*
    I wish though we had another location other than Sears in our town to buy my Clinique. I find I have to make a special trip to buy it.

October 29, 2014

great lip gloss/stick (not sure exactly what its considered). It keeps my lips mousturized and has great staying power! love the range of colours too!

October 27, 2014

One of the best lipbalms. The colour is stunning on everylip colour and its very compact. Love it.

October 23, 2014

These Clinique lip products are veterans in the new “tinted lip balm/stain twist-up crayon stick” craze. After getting one right after their release in 2011, I was just waiting for drugstore brands to come up with their own rendition. Sure enough, Revlon has now taken the lead in producing these fun, twist up jumbo crayon balms. It now seems like every single makeup brand is also hopping on the tinted balm bandwagon. I will stay true to my roots, and say that the Clinique formula is more comfortable on the lips and has a more classic colour range.

October 06, 2014

Recently I picked up two of the Clinique Chubby Stick Baby Tints (Budding Blossom and Flowering Freesia). I'm not a lipstick girl, but I love gloss and tinted balm. These ones are supposed to develop into the perfect shade for you. Well, I tried both shades several times and I can't see any difference between the two. In fact, I detect almost no colour at all. I've seen reviews online with photos that show the colour differences, but on me there is little to no difference. The balm itself is very smooth and moisturizing, but in my opinion, not worth the cost.

September 22, 2014

Love these. The price is a little high but if you get them in their free gifts they are awesome. Nice hint of colour and good moisterization.

September 13, 2014

Super creamy, feels pretty good! They have nice selection of colour, and most of them are very neutral colours that would work well on a day to day basis. I think the packaging is very cute, it makes it easy to put on.

September 11, 2014

This is my favorite Clinique lip product. To me it is like a cross between a lipstick and a lipgloss. I think the coverage is sheer but very buildable depending on how much pressure you use. I like all the colors that they off but my favorite is the violet one.

September 11, 2014

LOVE LOVE LOVE! I use this lip balm almost every time I put makeup on...and even when I'm not wearing any other makeup! I don't love lipstick, but this lip balm is light and moisturizing, and doesn't add too heavy a colour. It is a great finisher, and doesn't come off on everything you drink. I have it in a few shades, one that is fairly natural, all the way to the deep red lip - which I can never get just right with lipstick. This is more forgiving and allows for looser technique - if you're like me and a total makeup novice. :)