Prestige Item
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel Reviews

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel with Pump 4.2 oz for oil skin

October 31, 2016

A favourite for me! I love Cinque's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. Its great for oily skin as it doen't add any extra oily residue. It goes on smooth and feels great on my skin. Quickly absorbs and doesn't leave my face shinny.

October 18, 2016

I love this moisturizing gel. I'm using together with my clindoxyl gel at night. It has reduced the dryness and also keeps my face well hydrated. Will definitely buy it again. Awsome product!

October 13, 2016
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I have severely dry (flaky) and sensitive skin. I was recommended this gel at the Clinique counter when I began breaking out due to the dry skin clogging my pores that was exasperated by the oils in the dramatically different lotion. Since using this my skin is much more supple and it doesn't make me break out whatsoever. I occasionally still use the lotion in the winter time if I phave a particularly dry patch. I love the full size version because it comes in a pump (I really don't like moisturizers in tub form because they are more likely to spread bacteria). I love how the gel gives smooth surface to apply makeup on after application.

September 23, 2016

I love this moisturizer! I have combination skin so I find in the warmer months, I need something a little lighter but still hydrating. I generally use a lotion in the winter months, but I love gel moisturizers for the warmer months and this is one of my favourites! I love that this doesn't have a strong scent, and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily. I also like that it comes in different sizes, so it's a little more budget friendly. I currently have the travel size, but will be looking to purchase the full size next time.

September 18, 2016

This product saved my dry skin! I love that it doesn't add any oil and it is very light on my skin. The gel soaks into skin almost immediately and leaves no residue. The product also has no smell therefore doesn't overpower your sense of smell in the morning or before bed.

September 09, 2016

Very nice I use this when I run out of the lotion. I don't find there is much of a difference in the two, i bought it by accident. I like it, i do prefer the lotion but I think that is only because of habit really.

September 05, 2016

I received a deluxe sample of this. I had tried the lotion in my teens, but this was my first time trying the gel.

I have sensitive, combination skin. I tend to use light moisturizers during the day because I have an oily T-zone. This is a good formula because it is a gel, so it's not heavy and it sinks in quickly. I found that it had a bit of a mattifying effect for me.

Knowing that Clinique's products are formulated without perfumes, including the lotion version of this, I was surprised to find that this had a scent to it. If it had been any stronger, it would have bothered me. I'm not entirely sure how to describe it, but it's definitely a bit on the scented side, especially for Clinique.

Because this is more expensive than my usual brand and it has a scent, I wouldn't consider buying the full size at this point. It's a good formula, but if anything I prefer the lotion.

August 31, 2016

The Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel is a great product for oily combination skin. I have oily combo skin and this product is great because it gives me enough hydration without looking greasy and heavy on my face. This product is great for sensitive skin, as it's formula is light weight. I would recommend this product for oily combination skin types as it works well.

August 25, 2016

Amazing year round moisturizer especially for those of us who have oily skin. I've been using this moisturizing gel for about 2-3 years now and i believe it played a big part in really clearing up my skin and maintaining it. A little goes a long way so I typically buy the 4.2 fl. oz. or the 6.7 fl. oz. sizes and they last a long time and you definitely get your moneys worth!

August 08, 2016

This is the best moisturizer out there for those with oily or combination skin. It moisturized my dry patches but didn't feel greasy where I get oily.