3.9/5
Prestige Item
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Also known as the "moisture drink" of Clinique, The Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion moisturizes your skin to is full potential.
Clinique suggests to use as a "Step three" in your daily regime of skin care, or whenever your skin feels dry.

Sourced at main website.

April 21, 2017

I was so unbelievably disappointed by this product, which is unfortunate as it was not cheap. As soon as I applied it I felt a burning sensation, and my skin was noticeably blotchy and red for days. My skin is not overly sensitive, and I have never had a reaction such as this to a product before. A friend of mine had a similair reaction, and though we have both heard good things about it from other people neither of us will be repurchasing, or even finishing the bottle.

1.0/5

April 11, 2017

I absolutely hated this product although I know how hyped up it has been for many many years. I have purchased the entire Clinique line for my face before. It purged my skin and where my face was covered in acne. I had to return the entire line and the staff there was extremely rude about it. This moisturizer does not hydrate my face. It made me feel like my face was oily and dehydrated in the inner layers. Save your money and try something else. If you still want to try, make sure you get a sample.

December 19, 2016

Not one good thing to say here. First off, no brand should ever claim to be hypoallergenic. It's possible to be allergic to anything. And this stuff gave me such a terrible rash that I didn't leave the house for days- except to March it back to the cosmetics counter for a refund. My reaction aside, the lotion is thin and greasy and smells awful. I'm thoroughly unimpressed. While I never see price as an indicator of quality, I do expect a more expensive product to have at least some merits and I honestly don't see one here.

0.7/5

November 08, 2011

I cannot recommend a product that contains such horrible ingredients. Due to the ingredients, they should give this away. More people should research what they put on their skin so large companies can't use substandard fillers!

0.7/5

May 17, 2009

I have very dry skin,so I have tried any and all moisturizer I could get my hands on.Clinique's dramaticly different moisturizing lotion is THE ABSOLUTE WORST I have ever tried.It does absolutely nothing for me.

September 15, 2008

I hate this stuff. It made my skin look like someone had rubbed grease on it and was sticky like honey. When I first tried it I thought maybe with time it would sink in or after a use or two it would get better but it never did. There is no fragrance to it which is good for most people but I enjoy things that smell good.

May 08, 2007

I used this product as a three step skin regimen and I hated it. The moisturizer did not hydrate my skin properly and after applying it my skin still felt tight, and it caused me to break out.