3.9/5
Prestige Item
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Also known as the "moisture drink" of Clinique, The Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion moisturizes your skin to is full potential.
Clinique suggests to use as a "Step three" in your daily regime of skin care, or whenever your skin feels dry.

Sourced at main website.

October 17, 2009

I had this product for quite sometime(it was a free product when i bought lots of product from clinique) but i wasnt using it because my skin is quite oily and i think using this product mught make my skin worse...anyway, my skin condition suddenly change during the summermonths...my skin sudeenly felt tight and flaky and i started noticing dry patches on my face(as in all of the sudden my face stopped producing oil!).It was getting worse by the day that i knew i have to switch to a rich moisturizer. I found this lotion in my bathroom cabinet and decided to give it a try for a couple of days..the first time i smoothed it on my face, i wasnt completely sold out.But when i wake up the following morning, the tightness in my face had disappear. My skin was soft and it acted as a good base as well and helped me apply my foundation w/ ease.It didnt make my skin very greasy.I think this lotion provides good hydration though i find its not very lasting for me. I would recommend this to people suffering from mild to moderate skin dryness...

2.2/5

February 07, 2009

I know alot of women swear by this formula but it made me breakout and seemed a bit oily on my face. I cant use it and would much rather use philosophy's Hope in a jar.

2.8/5

December 19, 2008

I used this stuff all through my 20's and it was great. Light enough not to cause breakouts but still made my skin feel soft and foundation went on easily. Now that I am in my 30's I find that I need something a little more heavy duty but I would recomend it to all the young girls out there :)

April 28, 2008

I have combination skin, and this moisturizer is only effective for me in the winter. It absorbs easily and moisturizes well. In the summer, when I tend to sweat a bit more, this moisturizer seems to enhance my sweating. My face gets all moist (not the good, glowing kind of moistness, either), and I feel like I need to wipe it every few minutes...yechh...

I use the gel version of this in the summer, which fares much better with the sweating, but I'm not too crazy about either of the products and am looking to switch to a better lotion that contains SPF.

2.3/5

October 06, 2007

Ick. It does not work for oily skin. Causes excess shine and breakouts. I used it use it when I was a kid, because my mother would get samples of it. Back when I was a child I didn't have trouble with oily/shiny skin!

In fact, for oily skin they recommend Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. Speaking of which, I should probably write a review for that one too!

August 29, 2006

I find that it dries quickly and it is not greasy. It is also great because my skin is sensitive and I find that this doesn't cause my skin to break out and it feels and looks terrific.

August 15, 2006

It's a lightweight moisturizer, doesn't feel heavy on the skin. It includes a pump for ease of use and minimizes contamination of remaining product. It doesn't have perfumes, so doesn't irritate the skin.

2.3/5

August 04, 2006

It is great for people with sensitive skin, and is recommended by all dermatologists.