3.9/5
Prestige Item
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Also known as the "moisture drink" of Clinique, The Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion moisturizes your skin to is full potential.
Clinique suggests to use as a "Step three" in your daily regime of skin care, or whenever your skin feels dry.

Sourced at main website.

June 18, 2019

Dries fast even with its consistency

It really feels moisturizing on the skin. It does have a thick consistency, however when you apply it, it feels very soft and smooth on the skin. It dries quickly on my skin. The scent is as strong, so it wouldn't be a problem. It does comes with a price but it was worth it.

October 18, 2018

Amazing Moistuizer

I have acne with combination skin. I’ve been using Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion for years. I only need 1 pump so a bottle lasts a long time. Worth every penny.

July 06, 2018

Me gusta y no me gusta.

Solía ser piel muy grasa y para ese entonces me servía como me tenía que servir , pero ahora que mi piel se ha vuelto muy seca está crema en realidad no me ha ayudado mucho no es tan dramática la sensacion de humectacion cómo aclama pero si sirve si eres piel grasa, no creo que la vuelva a comprar porque siento que es muy agresiva para mi piel , cada vez que me la aplico en la zona de mis cachetes me arde un poco y no creo que eso sea normal , no me produce ninguna rojez pero si siento ese ardor en los cachetes que se va disminuyendo con los minutos , si mi piel se vuelve a poner grasa como antes sin duda esta sería la primera crema que volvería a comprar

March 25, 2018

Lotion

It’s like fast food in cosmetics... like so many Clinique products it serves the basic purpose without anything exciting and just the feeling it is fine. But as time goes by you see it isn’t. The clarifying lotions are even worse.

November 30, 2017

Use it daily!

I am in love with this moisturizer. I’ve seen a difference is my skins texture and brightness. I have dry skin and have struggled to find a lotion that meets my hydrating needs without being overly greasy. This is it!

August 13, 2017

I do not use anything but this!

I love love love love love loveeeee this lotion. My sensitive skin works so well with this lotion, everything irritates it except Clinique. I will never use another lotion for as long as we both shall live. But like why is it so expensive ????

August 11, 2017

like this lotion

like that it is fragrance free
    would like spf 30+ added
    bottle is hard to get last bit out due to square bottle shape
    the pump is nice but wont work to the bottom on the jar
    i have used for years because it is hypo allergenic and easy to smooth over skin
    would like to use a similar product as a body lotion

August 03, 2017

I prefer it as a hand cream.

I am a loyal Clinique buyer and use many of their products; however, I have sensitive, combination skin and found that this lotion caused me to breakout when my daily skin care regime keeps it under control (Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser, Curel Fragrance Free Lotion, Neutrogena sensitive skin sun screen). It does make an excellent hand cream that absorbs well; makes skin a bit shiny, but moisturizes my very dry hands!

June 21, 2017

Good Product

Perfect to use it under makeup. It leaves you skin so soft and ready for your foundation. It's incredibly hydrating and has helped me maintain soft and balanced skin, definitely a staple in my skin care routine. Nice fragrance, easy absorption. I would recommend it highly!

May 13, 2017

Meh, this moisturizer was a miss for me, unfortunately. Didnt seem to provide much hydration for my skin - just seemed to keep it where it was at - not better, not worse. For all the hype, I expected smooth, soft, and supple skin but I was underwhelmed. I feel like there are better quality products in this price point.