3.9/5
Prestige Item
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Also known as the "moisture drink" of Clinique, The Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion moisturizes your skin to is full potential.
Clinique suggests to use as a "Step three" in your daily regime of skin care, or whenever your skin feels dry.

Sourced at main website.

October 20, 2019
    Charente-Maritime, France

PRODUIT A NE PAS MANQUER

Ce produit est révolutionnaire, il convient à toutes types de peaux, fluide et à un aspect crémeux, il hydrate, lisse, et rajeunit réellement, croyez moi je l'ai testé , il s'avére que je ne suis pas arrêté sur les marques spécifiques mais sur les réels résultats et celui ci est un bienfait de l'avancé dermatologique. Je vous le conseille fortement

August 09, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would buy this product again

I have been using this product for 1 month now and from the moment I put it on my face I noticed how quickly it absorbed. Doesn't leave an oily feeling on your skin. Works great under foundation. It is pretty expensive though but go ahead and treat yourself.

August 08, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Face Moisturizer

This lotion is probably not for everyone. I have dry skin and live in a dry climate, and this feels rich and emollient on the skin. If you're oily or combination, this may be too much for you. It also leaves a slightly tacky feeling after absorbing, which I love! I find that helps to keep my makeup from clinging to any dry patches. I haven't found anything else that relieves my dry skin so well, other than beauty oils. I only gave it 4 stars because it doesn't have any specific anti-aging ingredients in it. I think that it is very good as a daily moisturizer. It is lightweight and absorbs quickly and is fairly moisturizing, I use it as my morning moisturizer.

June 18, 2019

Dries fast even with its consistency

It really feels moisturizing on the skin. It does have a thick consistency, however when you apply it, it feels very soft and smooth on the skin. It dries quickly on my skin. The scent is as strong, so it wouldn't be a problem. It does comes with a price but it was worth it.

October 18, 2018

Amazing Moistuizer

I have acne with combination skin. I’ve been using Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion for years. I only need 1 pump so a bottle lasts a long time. Worth every penny.

July 06, 2018

Me gusta y no me gusta.

Solía ser piel muy grasa y para ese entonces me servía como me tenía que servir , pero ahora que mi piel se ha vuelto muy seca está crema en realidad no me ha ayudado mucho no es tan dramática la sensacion de humectacion cómo aclama pero si sirve si eres piel grasa, no creo que la vuelva a comprar porque siento que es muy agresiva para mi piel , cada vez que me la aplico en la zona de mis cachetes me arde un poco y no creo que eso sea normal , no me produce ninguna rojez pero si siento ese ardor en los cachetes que se va disminuyendo con los minutos , si mi piel se vuelve a poner grasa como antes sin duda esta sería la primera crema que volvería a comprar

March 25, 2018

Lotion

It’s like fast food in cosmetics... like so many Clinique products it serves the basic purpose without anything exciting and just the feeling it is fine. But as time goes by you see it isn’t. The clarifying lotions are even worse.

November 30, 2017

Use it daily!

I am in love with this moisturizer. I’ve seen a difference is my skins texture and brightness. I have dry skin and have struggled to find a lotion that meets my hydrating needs without being overly greasy. This is it!

August 13, 2017

I do not use anything but this!

I love love love love love loveeeee this lotion. My sensitive skin works so well with this lotion, everything irritates it except Clinique. I will never use another lotion for as long as we both shall live. But like why is it so expensive ????

August 11, 2017

like this lotion

like that it is fragrance free
    would like spf 30+ added
    bottle is hard to get last bit out due to square bottle shape
    the pump is nice but wont work to the bottom on the jar
    i have used for years because it is hypo allergenic and easy to smooth over skin
    would like to use a similar product as a body lotion