3.9/5
Prestige Item
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Also known as the "moisture drink" of Clinique, The Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion moisturizes your skin to is full potential.
Clinique suggests to use as a "Step three" in your daily regime of skin care, or whenever your skin feels dry.

Sourced at main website.

January 15, 2020

Good everyday cream

I use this cream as my everyday cream. Its not a value product but I appreciate the effectiveness. It's not too thick and goes on with ease. I like the pump packaging, its easy and convenient to use.

November 02, 2019

Great for every day

This is my go-to year round. Doesn't break me out and it's definitely hydrating. Sometimes it isn't quite enough for me, so I'll opt for something heavier.

October 20, 2019
    Charente-Maritime, France

PRODUIT A NE PAS MANQUER

Ce produit est révolutionnaire, il convient à toutes types de peaux, fluide et à un aspect crémeux, il hydrate, lisse, et rajeunit réellement, croyez moi je l'ai testé , il s'avére que je ne suis pas arrêté sur les marques spécifiques mais sur les réels résultats et celui ci est un bienfait de l'avancé dermatologique. Je vous le conseille fortement

August 09, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would buy this product again

I have been using this product for 1 month now and from the moment I put it on my face I noticed how quickly it absorbed. Doesn't leave an oily feeling on your skin. Works great under foundation. It is pretty expensive though but go ahead and treat yourself.

August 08, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Face Moisturizer

This lotion is probably not for everyone. I have dry skin and live in a dry climate, and this feels rich and emollient on the skin. If you're oily or combination, this may be too much for you. It also leaves a slightly tacky feeling after absorbing, which I love! I find that helps to keep my makeup from clinging to any dry patches. I haven't found anything else that relieves my dry skin so well, other than beauty oils. I only gave it 4 stars because it doesn't have any specific anti-aging ingredients in it. I think that it is very good as a daily moisturizer. It is lightweight and absorbs quickly and is fairly moisturizing, I use it as my morning moisturizer.

June 18, 2019

Dries fast even with its consistency

It really feels moisturizing on the skin. It does have a thick consistency, however when you apply it, it feels very soft and smooth on the skin. It dries quickly on my skin. The scent is as strong, so it wouldn't be a problem. It does comes with a price but it was worth it.

October 18, 2018

Amazing Moistuizer

I have acne with combination skin. I’ve been using Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion for years. I only need 1 pump so a bottle lasts a long time. Worth every penny.

July 06, 2018

Me gusta y no me gusta.

Solía ser piel muy grasa y para ese entonces me servía como me tenía que servir , pero ahora que mi piel se ha vuelto muy seca está crema en realidad no me ha ayudado mucho no es tan dramática la sensacion de humectacion cómo aclama pero si sirve si eres piel grasa, no creo que la vuelva a comprar porque siento que es muy agresiva para mi piel , cada vez que me la aplico en la zona de mis cachetes me arde un poco y no creo que eso sea normal , no me produce ninguna rojez pero si siento ese ardor en los cachetes que se va disminuyendo con los minutos , si mi piel se vuelve a poner grasa como antes sin duda esta sería la primera crema que volvería a comprar

March 25, 2018

Lotion

It’s like fast food in cosmetics... like so many Clinique products it serves the basic purpose without anything exciting and just the feeling it is fine. But as time goes by you see it isn’t. The clarifying lotions are even worse.

November 30, 2017

Use it daily!

I am in love with this moisturizer. I’ve seen a difference is my skins texture and brightness. I have dry skin and have struggled to find a lotion that meets my hydrating needs without being overly greasy. This is it!