3.9/5
Prestige Item
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Also known as the "moisture drink" of Clinique, The Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion moisturizes your skin to is full potential.
Clinique suggests to use as a "Step three" in your daily regime of skin care, or whenever your skin feels dry.

Sourced at main website.

August 11, 2017

like this lotion

like that it is fragrance free
    would like spf 30+ added
    bottle is hard to get last bit out due to square bottle shape
    the pump is nice but wont work to the bottom on the jar
    i have used for years because it is hypo allergenic and easy to smooth over skin
    would like to use a similar product as a body lotion

August 03, 2017

I prefer it as a hand cream.

I am a loyal Clinique buyer and use many of their products; however, I have sensitive, combination skin and found that this lotion caused me to breakout when my daily skin care regime keeps it under control (Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser, Curel Fragrance Free Lotion, Neutrogena sensitive skin sun screen). It does make an excellent hand cream that absorbs well; makes skin a bit shiny, but moisturizes my very dry hands!

June 21, 2017

Good Product

Perfect to use it under makeup. It leaves you skin so soft and ready for your foundation. It's incredibly hydrating and has helped me maintain soft and balanced skin, definitely a staple in my skin care routine. Nice fragrance, easy absorption. I would recommend it highly!

May 13, 2017

Meh, this moisturizer was a miss for me, unfortunately. Didnt seem to provide much hydration for my skin - just seemed to keep it where it was at - not better, not worse. For all the hype, I expected smooth, soft, and supple skin but I was underwhelmed. I feel like there are better quality products in this price point.

May 03, 2017

This is a classic face cream, and one I often go back to. I apply in the morning and it doesn't make me breakout. I can be sensitive to fragrance, so I like that it barely has one. Less expensive than other higher-end brands.

April 12, 2017

I have an oily/dry combination skin type, and this lotion is great, however it does leave my skin feeling extra oily at times and I think there are better lotions out there.

March 13, 2017

I have a weird relationship with this lotion. The first time I used this lotion, I was 13 and in middle school. My skin wasn’t that great (as in, I didn’t have a skincare routine), so when I put this lotion on my dry and flaky skin, the lotion just awkwardly sat on top of my skin and didn’t do anything. I didn’t touch this lotion again until adulthood.

The second time I used this lotion, it was when I’d started using the Clinique toners. I decided I wanted the full 1-2-3 step routine, so I purchased a full-sized bottle of this lotion. The lotion worked OK—I remember thinking the yellow colour was off-putting, and that I’d use better lotions from other brands.

A few years go by, and I’ve switched lotions a few times (to Shiseido/drug-store, etc.). At the time of writing this, my skin has been going through a lot of weird dry patches, and sensitivity. When I use the Clinique moisturizer (after I’ve washed, toned, and applied my vitamin C serum), the lotion goes on smoothly and does not aggravate my skin. I noticed this, because the next day, I had done the exact same steps but applied a different lotion, which caused a burning sensation.

I think this Clinique lotion is really good for sensitive skin. I’d use it if someone purchased it for me, but I wouldn’t go out of my way to buy it myself (mostly due to the colour, and I like using lotions with SPF).

January 21, 2017

I used this product for almost 2 years and never faced a problem.. I used the gel version because i have a combination of dry and oily skin. Love Clinique!

January 12, 2017

I only use this cream at night as it's an amazing moisturizer. The only problem I have with it is it doesn't sit well on top of my day oil (Oz Naturals, Ol Henrikson). After putting oil on and waiting for it to absorb, putting this cream on turns instantly white and I find doesn't get into the skin. It's great on bare skin, but I would be weary if you're an face oil user.

November 29, 2016

Went to Clinique and they recommended this for my combination skin. As soon as I had washed my face, toned and used this gel, my skin would feel tight and pulling. It definately worked in terms of oil control and matifying my t-zone, but was just not hydrating enough for the rest of my face.